Help Wanted Manga Cover

YuiChikako

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 23, 2014
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Age
26
Gender
Female
Country
Thailand
I'm trying to make a Cover for my manga but I don't know if I should sketch it on paper and then import it into my Manga Studio Debut 4 for color. And if so, when I sketch it on paper, should the format be the entire page or the same format as creating a manga page with the edges 1" away from the paper edge?
 

hikochan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 2, 2010
Messages
11
Reaction score
6
Gender
Female
Country
United States
It just really depends on the intended size of your manga. But mostly, if you want the cover to go from back to front, you use double the size of your manga dimensions with a few allowances (to calculate in the spine). THAT'S, if you plan on doing a hardcover one. As for digital, just choose whichever one you want. It can be the same size as your pages or it could be a bigger size. It's all up to you since it's your manga.
 
Top