Question Manga Description Wiki Functionality?

fallacies

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 6, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
1
Gender
Hidden
Country
Taiwan
Is there some sort of wiki option that allows users to append/correct information in the manga description pages? Or is this intentionally disabled?
 

c_k

Global Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
904
Reaction score
1,058
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Currently only Admins/Mods or Manga Database people can change the description pages. You could click on the "Are we missing something? Let us know!" link above the score for the page, below "Translators: _ (Click here to view)" and send a message, and it'll get fixed.

Although sometimes I notice people will write something on the description page and I'll alter it once I see the note. Or you could just PM me.

The description page may eventually change to be a wiki format, but I don't have a time frame for when/if that will happen.

If there's something incorrect, I can try to fix it if you let me know what it is....
 
Last edited:
Top