Manga Editor sorting doesn't work; fix included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nihil

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
26
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
A while ago, the sorting feature on the Manga Editor page stopped working (well, it still sorts by name correctly, but not by releases or fans). I took a look at the Javascript, though, changed some stuff via Firefox's Web Developer plugin, and discovered why -- the names of the fields are being incorrectly passed to the sortResults function.

That is, right now the relevant code is:
Code:
<td style="padding-right: 7px; width: 70px;">
   <a onclick="sortResults('total_releases');">Releases</a><span id="sortreleases"></span>
</td>
<td style="padding-right: 7px; width: 70px;">
   <a onclick="sortResults('total_favorites');">Fans</a><span id="sortfans"></span>
</td>
Note that the arguments passed to sortResults are "total_releases" and "total_favorites", respectively. To fix the issue, these should be changed to "releases" and "fans".

This is a minor issue, and I'm sure you guys could've fixed it easily enough, but I figured I'd save you a few minutes of debugging anyway.

-Nihil
 

Lorenzo3

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 16, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
It was really a good experience to read out from here
 

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Uhm yeah.... I only see this now .. :)
The sorting is fixed though and thanks for your included fix.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top