Help Wanted manga help wanted

Zelkova

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 3, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Im sending in a brand new oneshot into weekly shonen jump, for a contest they have every year. i had a eam and we came close but dicided to split. for those that don't know what these things are look below(most might but just for those that dont)

Oneshot- an original story told in manga form. it only has a beginning, middle and end. often reffered to as chapter0. some well known series have been published after these onshots. (ex. naruto bleach onepeice)

weekly shonen jump- A weekly serialized comic (found only in japan) for the enjoyment of children as well as adults worldwide. also responsible for certain publications( bleach, naruto, one peice, yugioh. etc.and known in america as shonen jump
go to shonenjump.com/e , look at the toolbars on the top scree( near left) click awards, will take you to award description

also a picuture of on of th characters

I am currently looking for proof readers to discuss there views and opinion of the storytelling. and how well made the story was put together. My only requirements are:

1. Must read/watch manga/anime, or have knowledge on subject
2. must be willing to read in traditional japanese format (right to left)
3. be willing to share there opinions and view on the story.
4.have kwoledge of japanes language to help with translation

the story will be kept in english until final manuscript as to make changes as deemed necessary by myself.
if interested please reply here or my homepage
 
Last edited:

nikisaki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 30, 2011
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Nicaragua
Hi! I would like to do the illustrations for you if you accept and if it's style not to late ^^. I think I draw pretty well and my draws are 70% shonen I don't know for sure but if you like, go see my web site where I show my draws: http://murasaki-nikkie.daportfolio.com/.
I started learning a little japanese and I understand a part of it. I have been watching mangas and anime since 2 or 3 years ago, when I draw a manga page I do it the japanese style (right to left). And of course I would like to tell you my opinion on your story^^.
please tell me your answer on my email: [email protected]
 

online194

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 31, 2011
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hey there this is my first post so hello everyone! if its not too late I'd like to help you out i have read/watched manga since 2003, i am used to reading from right to left, i am willing to share my views on your story, and i know how to se google translate lol heres an example of my work to check out. these are all my original charactersso yeah. message me if your interested :3
CHARACTER 1:
http://online194.deviantart.com/#/d4ks5gv
CHARACTER 2:
http://online194.deviantart.com/#/d4ks631
 
Top