- Joined
- Sep 28, 2013
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello!
I'm quite new to 'Mangahelpers' and would like to ask something, so if you would please take the time to read it it would be appreciated.
I'm 14, from Australia and I have a large amount of manga ideas packed up in my head.
One of them is the story of a guy who's powers are centered around love, the more he loves someone, the stronger his power is. His power are pink flames that engulf his hands. The catalyst for his power is the school 'idol' whom of which he can never be with, one day she is kidnapped and he decides to go look for her. The more he looks for her to more he realizes he's in love with her and so on. He doesn't have any previous connections with this idol, not childhood friends, just met in school.
That's about it.
My avatar/Profile pic was drawn by me, some feedback on that would also be appreciated.
Thank you,
EvenMcSteven c:
I'm quite new to 'Mangahelpers' and would like to ask something, so if you would please take the time to read it it would be appreciated.
I'm 14, from Australia and I have a large amount of manga ideas packed up in my head.
One of them is the story of a guy who's powers are centered around love, the more he loves someone, the stronger his power is. His power are pink flames that engulf his hands. The catalyst for his power is the school 'idol' whom of which he can never be with, one day she is kidnapped and he decides to go look for her. The more he looks for her to more he realizes he's in love with her and so on. He doesn't have any previous connections with this idol, not childhood friends, just met in school.
That's about it.
My avatar/Profile pic was drawn by me, some feedback on that would also be appreciated.
Thank you,
EvenMcSteven c:
