Help Wanted Manga Plot

uchihagodmadara

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 15, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Fire Nation
Sumimasen! I'm new hi, and I have this idea for a manga and I wanted your opinion so I could expand or edit on it more cause it seems to simple and I want to make sure it hasn't been used before.

OK so the story starts off with a character that you only see once he's a very old man mid 100's (elongated life) and basically cause of his old age he's achieved the power to bring Meteor down to earth and destroy half of the population. And when this happens the meteor releases powers and you have to find them to obtain the power ( don't know what for there in yet ) and basically once a human finds all of the powers. They're granted the ultimate power of destroying the earth via meteor etc. ( this story revolves around mid 18th century, little electricity, lots of walking, large cities) And by the way once someone's gets all the orbs they don't have to destroy the world they can keep them and keep peace in store, also I've decoded that all the characters base is just little Karate (such as taijitsu and stuff. And going into the plot more there's a boy that survives the this meteor and basically he survives in a world where everyone's being selfish to obtain all of the power, and basically he works his way to the top to find them all and defeat all of his enemies and such.

And the system of location works in provinces (a.k.a state size places) and basically each province has a color and that's one of the ways your identified.

That's all I have for now please tell me what you think, this is just real light brainstorming along I love constructive criticism so please be my guess and also tell me if this sounds like something you've read too.

Thank you very much!
Gracias!
Arigato!
 

DoctorApollo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 1, 2010
Messages
437
Reaction score
276
Gender
Male
Country
Israel
I think you should go ahead and start drawing it, designing the characters, start on that first chapter.

Posting it here is kind of useful to hear opinions, but in the end it's just talking about it. What you need is to actually *make it*.

It's a good idea and can be worked with. So I encourage you to start ASAP!
 

ricksmt

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 20, 2015
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I agree with DoctorApollo: start making it. It's similar to another idea I have, so I'd be interested in seeing how yours turns out.
 
Top