- Joined
- Mar 26, 2009
- Messages
- 3,314
- Reaction score
- 2,611
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: [Manga Project]
Can I be your assistant when your manga comes out?
Can I be your assistant when your manga comes out?



^ The plot is a secret for now!
You should all be happy that Googz-kun has shared some dope
pictures so far!
Soooooo Googz....what's the story plot about??? j/k 


Thanks man!hahadude that really good
i will be your first fan lol
remember that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's the plot?
I guess Buggy described it pretty well!Just make sure no one steals it for themselves lol and yeah, what's the plot?

_______________________________________________________^ The plot is a secret for now!
You should all be happy that Googz-kun has shared some dope
pictures so far!
Soooooo Googz....what's the story plot about??? j/k
I know, I know...all shall be revealed in time right?![]()
Thanks,but how do you want to help?(just can't think of anything right now)would like to help in anyway I could![]()


Thanks!wahh~~
i really love the first guy!
what is his name?![]()


Thank you!dude awesome pics i love the fact that you have an eye for details especially with each character having such nice clothes design although i must admit when you finally start drawing the manga regularly it might be difficult for you to maintain this level of detail.
keep up the good work and hope to see a spoiler thread of your manga one day on MH![]()

You have a very distinct style. Keep up the good work.
Thanks a lot you two!You have very nice, clean lines in your drawings. great job!

Thanks!heck of a good job i wish i had your talent, i been writing manga pretty much before i started even reading manga hahahaha but i have never been able to draw anything or get a partner to start working on any of my series, keep it up ^^

Haven't read the series,but he does look familiar.your first guy reminded me of kuroki from blazer drive
http://www.onemanga.com/Blazer_Drive/1/55/
anyway good job, I had to abandon my manga due to lack of skill. if only I could draw like you...

I just gave you oneWhere the hell is my weekly/monthly update, Googz? I need another dosage!
So have you recently been working more on the story as oppose to the drawings? Like developing more ideas/scenes and stuff like that?
Have you got a detailed outlook on how the story will go?
Oh yea and do you use storyboards (you know those storyboard sheets xD)?
