Question Manga publishers

soumyee29

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 6, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
India
I am not sure if you allow hosting of manhua/manhwa Edited Mangas.

When I try to add a manhua, the publisher doesn't show up in the publisher's list, and I cannot find any way of adding a publisher.

So, I want to know, is there a procedure to add manhua publishers? Or is it not allowed and the publishers aren't listed because manhua is not accepted?
 

c_k

Global Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
904
Reaction score
1,058
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Yes, both manhua and manwha are allowed on the site as well. If you can list all the publishers that you want on the site that are not currently listed, please post them here and I (or someone else) will add them to the site. ^^
 

soumyee29

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 6, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
India
Thank you!! Here are the publishers (plus their magazines) that I need~

Sharp Point Publishing - for the manhua Knight Princess (magazines: Meng Meng Guan, Mon Mon)
Kkonnim - for the manhwa Rock Rebellion
 

c_k

Global Moderator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2007
Messages
904
Reaction score
1,058
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Ok, I added the following publishers:
- Sharp Point Publishing
- Kkonnim

and the magazines:
- Meng Meng Guan
- Mon Mon

You can pick them from the drop down menu now, but they'll appear blank on the manga page for a while until the site updates (which should be ~ 24 hours).
 
Top