Question Manga Releasedates

Mangasfreak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
hello,

im new here and i hope it that is the right place to post my Question if not plz correct it,thx.

Ok here comes my question: I would like to ask you guys if anyone does know a site where i can see the next release dates of some MANGAS,
especially Tenjou Tenge (118), Gantz and Elfen Lied?

It would be great if someone could help me because i hate it to wait for the next chapter without knowing then it comes out:(.

mfg Mangasfreak
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Hmm.. I'm not sure about when Tenjou Tenge will be out monthly. It is a monthly series from Ultra Jump. I do read it, but I don't get it monthly every time it is out. So, I can't answer that.

As for Elfen Lied, it is completed. Ended with Volume 12, and it is already almost fully scanlated I think (I read the Japanese volumes, so I don't keep track with the Edited Manga). Check MangaUpdates for that.

EDIT: MU says Endless Abyss scanlated chapter 106. The next chapter (107) is the last chapter of the series.

But as for Gantz, we usually get the RAW around Wednesday or Thursday. Sometimes earlier, sometimes a bit late. Check HERE every week to keep track on it.
 
Last edited:

Mangasfreak

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 30, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Ok thx for the information.

But im wondering because they are sometimes people who always knows the exact release dates of the next chapter.

It is really senseless why do the publisher cant give us exact release dates of the next chapter it seems so that they are releasing the next chapter if it is convenient to them.
 
Last edited:

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Ah actually, the magazines are out on certain fixed dates, although I'm not sure what the dates are ^^;;

Well, those are the magazines. Speaking of online RAWs, that is totally depends on availability of scanners.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
If you want to know the release date, check the magazine first, e.g. look up a series at mangaupdates:
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=372

Serialized In:
Ultra Jump (Shueisha)
Than look up the magazine:
http://comipedia.com/magazine/ultra-jump

Release Date: Monthly; 19th
But that is no guaranty that someone will scan it on the release date. Groups that work regulary on a ongoing series have a regular schedule as well, often around two weeks after the magazine date for HQ releases. But that differs from group to group.

If you're interested in scanning yourself, the Japanese bookstores in Germany get the magazines a few days later. You can order them online and they'll ship it to you.
 
Last edited:
Top