Question Manga Site

stark94

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
43
Reaction score
21
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Hi
I'm designing a Manga Site and I was wondering is there any special HTML code for the read onlie part in other word when the admin or any of the moderaters upload a manga do they design every page?
If not can someone please Explain to me how it works.
Thanks
 

Kaiten

Harasho
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
27,293
Reaction score
15,166
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
I'm not sure any html or front end coding is needed to set up an online reader. Your site would certainly need a database and server though. mysql is free, database services are pretty cheap as long as you are not looking for a dedicated server. Some computer skills are needed, I would be sure you or someone you know have them before renting server space. The reader itself can be downloaded here: http://foolrulez.org/blog/foolreader/
 
Top