Sep 18, 2015 #1 Faust ArtistMH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted Joined Sep 4, 2010 Messages 5,131 Reaction score 20,256 Gender Male Country There's no hangout thread here so I'll just post this in this thread: http://otakumode.com/sp/mtb_fourth Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2015
There's no hangout thread here so I'll just post this in this thread: http://otakumode.com/sp/mtb_fourth
Feb 9, 2016 #2 anjiera Registered User初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner Joined Sep 27, 2009 Messages 2 Reaction score 0 Gender Female Country In case anyone here submitted entries to the MTB, here's an update: The results for the Manga Translation Battle are in! You can find them at the same site as posted above. (I can't seem to post URLs.)
In case anyone here submitted entries to the MTB, here's an update: The results for the Manga Translation Battle are in! You can find them at the same site as posted above. (I can't seem to post URLs.)