I honestly don't see a lot of fate fanatics here, just bc a bunch of people watch every new Fate anime that doesn't make them hardcore fansPlease, Sky nominated a Fate series, this forum is full of Fate fanatics with you at the top. Don't act as if he was an underdog.
I only know two other people besides me here who actually read the Kaleid manga, and only a few more who have at least seen the anime (you included). In the end I wouldn't need more than one hand to count them, so... that kinda counts as being a nerdy underdog 
.

Sadly you seem to read basisally everything but TPn and I don't understand, yep sorry its not a "veteran mangaka blabla thing" but it's way better than Stone or Laserbeam
. you really should give it a try, as an hxh and Snk lover you should definitely love it


wanted to nominate HxH, my all time fave, but a certain





