Hangout Manga Wars 2017 - Hangout

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,125
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall

I'm sorry Erin-chan, but this is a war, sometimes friends fight on opposites sides.



Sure, Jammin. We still need to spread more manhwa-addiction through the world (with subliminal messages like this pic below) caham, with words. :verily

Asia chan....:pout soka... Wanted to handle this with no fight and withour harming anyone (#junii taisen :arf) but fine in this case bring it on..... !!!

 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
But why me....? :confused:
I did nothing wrong, im innocent
Incoming Erin moe attack!! Must evade!


Sure, Jammin. We still need to spread more manhwa-addiction through the world (with subliminal messages like this pic below) caham, with words. :verily

Good job Asia-chan! Your shameless Noblesse plugging is 100% Rai approved.


​

​
 

Anti Hero 3:16

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2017
Messages
588
Reaction score
785
Age
35
Country
United States
You know my fantasy finale of manga wars 2017 was Dragon Ball Z vs One piece. Then I would have had this dream fight of goku vs saitama.
I wanted to see the comments on goku vs saitama and would have prefered some salt and troll comments on that. Too bad it is not going to happen.
 

Dunno1978

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 6, 2017
Messages
45
Reaction score
47
Age
28
Country
Tartaros
I'm so eager to see OPM vs FMA in the finals! Got insanely hyped when I thought of it.
 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile
For all those who waited, please... >>click here<< and you have my thanks and my love.
For those who didn't you have my love, only if Bleach goes to the fourth round, if not... prepare, Salt you mean?? Kuku.. KUKUKUKUKU :snidely

@Jammin excelent work, my friend!!! @syx rest time is over, i need your vote, like right now!! >_<
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell
@syx rest time is over, i need your vote, like right now!! >_<


But Shobu-san... I haven't read Bleach... You are asking me to vote for a series I never followed while Koe no Katachi gave me one of the greatest feels ride ever.



And I'm not gonna lie, I already voted for Koe no Katachi. The series is up there at the top of my list. It's also a vote to support @Lambu's brave decision to nominate and campaign for a rather unpopular series. I'm sorry if you feel let down and disappointed, sorrymasen. :pout



I hope we are still good though... are we? :worrybunny

 

Shobu_Yoruichi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2010
Messages
731
Reaction score
4,330
Gender
Hidden
Country
Chile


But Shobu-san... I haven't read Bleach... You are asking me to vote for a series I never followed while Koe no Katachi gave me one of the greatest feels ride ever.



And I'm not gonna lie, I already voted for Koe no Katachi. The series is up there at the top of my list. It's also a vote to support @Lambu's brave decision to nominate and campaign for a rather unpopular series. I'm sorry if you feel let down and disappointed, sorrymasen. :pout



I hope we are still good though... are we? :worrybunny



Now i understand you Baam, NOW I UNDERSTAND YOUR SUFFERING!!!:emocat

Betrayal is an horrible thing :gwah

Let me think about it... they say that time heals everything :hmph
 

syx

ρʀσᴅıɢʏ
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 7, 2009
Messages
3,913
Reaction score
13,733
Gender
Female
Country
Winterfell


Now i understand you Baam, NOW I UNDERSTAND YOUR SUFFERING!!!:emocat

Betrayal is an horrible thing :gwah

Let me think about it... they say that time heals everything :hmph
WHY THE F* IS EVERYBODY USING THAT DISGUSTING, ABNORMAL, HORRENDOUS PANEL WHEN THEY FEEL BETRAYED BY ME? HOW CAN YOU GUYS ASSOCIATE ME WITH THE LIKES OF FREAKING RACHEL? DO YOU GUYS HAVE NO SHAME?







 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Shobu_Yoruichi
Seeing you use that image against Syx just like I did in the waifu wars after he betrayed me.



I'm so ridiculously proud of you right now. There aren't even words...:XD

Please let this become a forum trend.:teehee
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm so eager to see OPM vs FMA in the finals! Got insanely hyped when I thought of it.
Me too but I'm not optimistic about my chances against the Erin army. Her reach is long and her grip is strong.
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,682
Reaction score
61,392
Gender
Male
Country
France
WHY THE F* IS EVERYBODY USING THAT DISGUSTING, ABNORMAL, HORRENDOUS PANEL WHEN THEY FEEL BETRAYED BY ME? HOW CAN YOU GUYS ASSOCIATE ME WITH THE LIKES OF FREAKING RACHEL? DO YOU GUYS HAVE NO SHAME?







Rachel doesn't think she did anything wrong either :heh.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
What's wrong with a little betrayal? Sometimes we need to vote with our brains and vote for the better series!
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
My tastes are marvelous!
Your taste in lolis is questionable, unless you would pick Mina Tepes in the next Waifu Wars :fan

In terms of manga, it's here and there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sky

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
What's wrong with a little betrayal? Sometimes we need to vote with our brains and vote for the better series!
Do you read Tower of God, Econ? If not, you should(as should everyone). Then you'll full understand why the only thing that hurts worse than being compared to Rachel is...being compared to Rachel twice!

Oh man, @Shobu_Yoruichi. Seriously, good job!
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Do you read Tower of God, Econ? If not, you should(as should everyone). Then you'll full understand why the only thing that hurts worse than being compared to Rachel is...being compared to Rachel twice!

Oh man, @Shobu_Yoruichi. Seriously, good job!
I don't see the problem with Rachel from her tv tropes page.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Mina Tepes is of course a part of my loli harem.
Even though she really isn't a loli~
 

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
23,526
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I don't see the problem with Rachel from her tv tropes page.
The TV Tropes page? That's like looking a picture of the worlds best cake and saying it doesn't taste that amazing.

To understand the foulness of Rachel you have to experience it for yourself. There is no other way.
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
The TV Tropes page? That's like looking a picture of the worlds best cake and saying it doesn't taste that amazing.

To understand the foulness of Rachel you have to experience it for yourself. There is no other way.
I don't think you understand.

There seems to be nothing wrong with Rachel, she's just a really women. I like foul women, because there is nothing wrong with being on the dark side.

And I don't have the time to waste my life on another webcomic.
 
Top