Hangout Manga Wars 2018 - Hangout

revo

The Witch of Certainty
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
2,270
Reaction score
21,074
Age
28
Gender
Female
Country
Argentina
I'm currently reading Kimetsu...I'm scared for the spoilers here.
@Asako you need to do a big campaign for Taizai you're the only one left :emobirb
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
As much as I love Rave, I will stand by the father of manga. :)
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
GK :kappa

I didn't want to face it in the first round itself
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Brandish Gon will go like this against HxH



 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Asako you need to do a big campaign for Taizai you're the only one left :emobirb
Oh boy, I cannot wait. I'm knowledgeable on both series, so I can go all out for campaigning for Kimetsu and decimating Taizai.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Oh boy, I cannot wait. I'm knowledgeable on both series, so I can go all out for campaigning for Kimetsu and decimating Taizai.
:allthe

It will hurt me voting against NNT but still I consider KNY to be the better series.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I saw Vandred creating the threads.But why did it disappear?
 

TotalEconomist

For the Empire!
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Oct 16, 2015
Messages
4,312
Reaction score
3,702
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Ooh, Fairy Tale!

Time to show a big hand from the get go.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,243
Reaction score
33,629
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
also i dont want to fight Brandish-kun
I won't go easy on you







Joking, I couldn't fight you. Good luck, your campaigns are always passionate so I look forward to it.

So no haikyuu, snk, fma, mha , BC nominations thats quite unexpected
I'm so happy it's not in
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
I won't go easy on you







Joking, I couldn't fight you. Good luck, your campaigns are always passionate so I look forward to it.



I'm so happy it's not in
Brandish what is happening actually?The threads are being created and then disappearing?
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Just be patient, people are getting it ready. The round will start when Sky announces it. Any hijinks before that, ignore it.
Np,I was just interested by this phenomenon.Quite fascinating.
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
I'm currently reading Kimetsu...I'm scared for the spoilers here.
@Asako you need to do a big campaign for Taizai you're the only one left :emobirb
Oh boy, I cannot wait. I'm knowledgeable on both series, so I can go all out for campaigning for Kimetsu and decimating Taizai.
Oof, worst nnt opponent as I know very well how much you will descimate nnt mr.hard to get when it come to this.
But I'll try my best :lambirb and I mean prepare for the walls.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Oof, worst nnt opponent as I know very well how much you will descimate nnt mr.hard to get when it come to nnt.
But I'll try my best :lambirb and I mean prepare for the walls.
But NNT was not your nomination right?
 
Top