Hangout Manga Wars 2018 - Hangout

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I actually had made a Post saying i'd vote Saki but after thinking about it,i chose the work i've actually read before and got a "connection" to.;) Not like my 1 Vote is going to make Saki lose here.


@TotalEconomist Sorry about that.
Your opinion is now worth less due to voting for Fairy Tail :hmph
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,672
Reaction score
61,371
Gender
Male
Country
France
I actually had made a Post saying i'd vote Saki but after thinking about it,i chose the work i've actually read before and got a "connection" to.;) Not like my 1 Vote is going to make Saki lose here.


@TotalEconomist Sorry about that.
Do you remember what happened in the Holo VS Mikasa finals? One Piece VS FMA? :eyeroll
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
You guys need to vote for Hi no Tori. Osuma Tezuka was the one who created anime/manga. Seriously, if Rave wins you people are letting a series that has characters named after dogs advance over a series that inspired the manga and anime you all enjoy. :notrust
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Haven't heard of Hi no Tori? You can buy it online at Amazon or Indigo in Canada; it maybe in your local library or bookstore. Or you can check out Manga Rock but support the official release :redface
 

HereNThere

Alive Ain't Always Livin'
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 8, 2009
Messages
8,384
Reaction score
12,173
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Should Kimestsu no Yaiba make it past round one, (I'm prepared to go against Rave or the Phoenix) I'm assuming it'll fall against One Piece.
 

Organizized

Pirate King in the North
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Scavenger Hunter Supreme
Joined
Nov 5, 2007
Messages
4,334
Reaction score
22,337
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
One Piece has barely gotten any campaining though (@Shobu_Yoruichi...) If that continues to be the case a lot of people might vote for its opponent simply because of that, even if they might have considered OP otherwise.

I mean, as much as I love it, it’s not one of those series no one has many problems with like FMA which won last year without any campaigning.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,058
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm curious to know what people's toughest decisions are? I know a good few of these matchups are tugging on my heartstrings :emocat
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
The first round is over. Here are the results:

First Round Results


Notable:
- Kingdom vs. Assassination Classroom has been decided by flipping a coin.

We will continue as soon as we have prepared the seocnd round threads.
 

Arjuna

The Emperor Who Rules the World
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
16,366
Reaction score
25,476
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
India
Well Gon winning is a huge surprise,also FT won.Unbelievable.

@Jammin you got your dream match.


Also @Ripper 30 let's give our best."Jab tak hai jan hum ladenge".
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Well Gon winning is a huge surprise,also FT won.Unbelievable.

@Jammin you got your dream match.


Also @Ripper 30 let's give our best."Jab tak hai jan hum ladenge".
Fairy Tail is one of the best Manga ever written.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
:(

Losing to a series that doesn't get support from its nominator and is a butt of jokes is depressing.
FT is loved by millions of people. Their dreams and wishes made this win possible.
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,848
Reaction score
23,518
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
@Jammin you got your dream match.
I will enjoy this. I don't actually get the chance to bash Fairy Tail often since I like it. I tend to find my self defending it more often.

But for Eden Zero I'll do what I gotta do.
 
Top