The MangaHelpers Manga Wars 2019 have concluded!
Bow to the winner now!
Bow to the winner now!



I should've nominated D-Gray Man. 

but....@Erinyes
Nani? A winner of the Waifu Wars, a battlefield of blood and death, asking for more time and mercy?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
) jsut came back from ireland and of course my nomination has to be related to irish culture somehow....
So lovelyReminds me of another celtic song.
@Seraph Black Clover? Really?
I thought you were better than that, but now I have a target to rip apart。
I missed that!! I’m really glad it’s there.Hmm, someone already nominated Tongari. It was somethingnice, I believe
So Erin-chan, you can still nominate Totsukuni, DGM or even TPN to defend that manga crown![]()
You have challenged the daimakaicho, you’re either brave or a fool.
: i dont think i ll be able to find a lot of material to campaign,
https://streamable.com/v3bw3
Salt Goddess*Yass the war already starts! As expected of Econ, the Salt Lord