The MangaHelpers Manga Wars 2019 have concluded!
Bow to the winner now!
Bow to the winner now!
Sorry Erin, don't think I have the time to properly campaign, that's why I thought it's better not to participate this round
Wish you all a lot of fun though, and will definitely support your nomination 
So this means that we just have to make one post per round? Or are we actually fighting with multiple posts like we would be doing in the normal 1v1 battles?The Manga will fight it out in the Campaigning thread.
Those are battle fields. Fight them all with the power of your own Manga.So this means that we just have to make one post per round? Or are we actually fighting with multiple posts like we would be doing in the normal 1v1 battles?


And phones.....Dat campaigning thread... I pity those with poor bandwidth...![]()
Indeed. It was fine for the first couple of posts but had to wait all day until I could read/watch it all on my laptop because that thread in phone format just overwhelmed me.And phones.....

(Ignoring the YT Video for bg music)If this was my old phone with 3g network few years back God knows how much time it would have taken to open the page.Dat campaigning thread... I pity those with poor bandwidth...![]()
Short but well put! Earned some points in my book.Thats why i kept my post kinda short.(Ignoring the YT Video for bg music)

Dat campaigning thread... I pity those with poor bandwidth...![]()
Sacrifices must be made....for the greater goodAnd phones.....
They say that a picture is worth 1000 wordsDat campaigning thread... I pity those with poor bandwidth...![]()

They say that a picture is worth 1000 words
For once I wish that there had been a strict 'word limit' on these campaigns
![]()
ill post only pics, music & videos for your eyes zimbi-kun !
There’s actually a lot less campaigning going on then normal. At most, we have 2 posts per nomination with the least being none? While ordinarily you have a couple of pages worth of posts, gifs, and comments for each individual manga as people reflect the battle. I don’t think anyone considered that the new format would need a change in campaign style. Some people like lots of pictures and gifs. Some people like walls of text. Some people like discussion. Some people like to see people tear into the other’s nomination... (That wouldn’t be me, ofc) It’s really hard to do when it’s condensed down 26 people trying to advertise the best parts of their noms in one spot... Plus considering it’s more like the top 10 game then a 1vs1, it doesn’t favor the smaller series who normally would be campaigning their asses off to try to get to the next round against a large fan, favorite series. So the bigger series by default don’t have to campaign as much. It’s practically encouraging people to be either super spammy by grabbing your attention with big beautiful images and animated scenes or barely campaigning at all because there’s too much to look through. It’s a bit like you can’t see the Forrest for the trees. Very interested in seeing how this fairs as we proceed on. Because I personally would like to write and support other nominations on the thread but if I start posting large descriptions and fanart of Kimetsu, Soul Eater, Houseki... it feels like there is no room.--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Well, it'd certainly be a bold strategy - posting music & videos for a manga wars thread - but only a tad more reckless than bolstering the main argument with images from deviant artIf i make it next roundill post only pics, music & videos for your eyes zimbi-kun !
![]()



Well, it'd certainly be a bold strategy - posting music & videos for a manga wars thread - but only a tad more reckless than bolstering the main argument with images from deviant art
May I suggest an alternative strategy?
Why not try to argue on what makes Totsukuni no Shoujo better than the other mangas listed?
The art style and character design are certainly more interesting than many of those listed - and, although few things are more beautiful to me than the art in Vagabond, at least there's a chance that it might actually get finished.
The story sounds far more unique than mangas like Fairy Tail, Black Clover, or Hajime no Ippo are.
Also, the way that the story is told also appears to be quite different from the norm - making this to be [possibly] a rather interesting read (as who wants to read 15 versions of the exact same thing, by 15 different mangakas?!?).
From a cursory glance, it might make more sense to talk about how different Totsukuni no Shoujo is from most of the manga on that list - I'd argue that. The fact that it is so different is a far stronger argument for voting for it (as far as I'm concerned) than trying to go head to head on art with mangas like Vagabond or Berserk.
The art does look pretty nice in Totsukuni... however, I'd really not enter that fight if I were you
You've picked a manga which appears to be so different, in story, design, delivery, that it'd be a shame not to highlight these points.
I've not actually read that manga, but a quick looksie makes it seem like something I should do and really might enjoy.
I'm so happy that my humble pick reached your honored kokoro, Sir Zimby
well i wouldnt even try either, ill be burnt alive in Mh's pyreThe fact that it is so different is a far stronger argument for voting for it (as far as I'm concerned) than trying to go head to head on art with mangas like Vagabond or Berserk.


too bad you couldnt make it i would have loved to see you around, miss you already. Great thanks again for your support, im sure you ll love it, at least so far, as the manga is still ongoing and only 30 chapters were released so farSorry Erin, don't think I have the time to properly campaign, that's why I thought it's better not to participate this roundWish you all a lot of fun though, and will definitely support your nomination
![]()

If bandwidth must be sacrificed to give the smaller series a fighting chance, than so be it.