The MangaHelpers Manga Wars 2019 have concluded!
Bow to the winner now!
Bow to the winner now!
Sooo Beautiful


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Rank | Manga | Points |
1 | Gintama | 64 |
2 | Totsukuni no Shoujo | 51 |
3 | Planetes | 50 |
4 | Soul Eater | 49 |
5 | Noragami | 48 |
6 | Hunter X Hunter | 44 |
7 | Berserk | 43 |
8 | Houseki no Kuni | 38 |
9 | Chi no Wadachi | 29 |
10 | Fairy Tail | 25 |
Best luck to everyone left
I happen to know from experience that Bob enjoys and respects a good campaign.The amount of disrespect for Fairy Tail will have consequences. Remember. Bob is an admin again.
Whoever nominated Fairy Tail wasn’t very active in securing votes in that second round. 
I believed in my Nakama.I happen to know from experience that Bob enjoys and respects a good campaign.Whoever nominated Fairy Tail wasn’t very active in securing votes in that second round.
![]()
Maybe you needed Raven and Nemi like last timeI believed in my Nakama.
I have been betrayed.
i was so mad at you

(2 is almost impossible) #jokebutstill...

I won't be. I'm trash@Brandish better step up his campaigning game or I’ll have to vote against my favorite manga remaining.![]()
