Nomination Round Manga Wars - Nomination Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haya-san

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 15, 2014
Messages
2,560
Reaction score
2,690
Gender
Female
Country
Galactic Empire
Azumanga Daioh:



Have some Osaka and Yukari-sensei:


For some reason, I couldn't get into Yotsuba (I still have the old ADV volumes), maybe I should give it another try.

 

Kato756

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2014
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
2,467
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Since I was robbed of my Toriko nomination, and I don´t to pick the new jump mangas that are still developing, I will nominate Akatsuki no Yona

 
Last edited by a moderator:

Lambu

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2016
Messages
1,618
Reaction score
14,395
Age
29
Country
Spain
You know, screw my time issues, I nominate Koe no Katachi: "A Silent Voice"



Because this manga is amazing and deserves attention, one of the most "human" story and cast I've had the pleasure to read in the genre.

 

First Devilslayer

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 26, 2017
Messages
193
Reaction score
531
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hello members,
i will nominate the manga Puella Magi Madoka Magica ( Mahō Shōjo Madoka Magika )


I hope that, the my nomination doesn`t come to late.
I couldn`t nominate this manga earlier, because i arrived yesterday back from my vaccation.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top