1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Want to read legit manga from Mangahelpers?! Get in here!
  3. The new season of the Anime League is here! Tell us which new Anime of this season you liked the most so far!
  4. Submissions for Landmark Photography Contest has begun. Capture a picture of a landmark!

Voting has begun for the Musical Cover Contest. Pick your favorite piece!

Congratulations to Ustegius for winning the Illustrated Children Book Drawing contest!
  5. The MangaHelpers Manga Awards 2018 are over. Celebrate the winners now!
  6. Starting from mid-February or so we'll be going through the media gallery and sorting through the submissions there to ensure they match with our recent changes listed in the Media Gallery Guide.
    As such some media files will be removed, so please be sure to look through your media and ensure it is up to requirements If you have any questions, contact a global/admin.
Though artists in particular, everyone please do check out the [MEDIA GUIDE] , as there are information relevant for you all. Thanks!

Feedback MangaHelpers Development Suggestion Thread

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by blai, Apr 12, 2011.

1. WithYouInSpirit

WithYouInSpirit Certified Sensei

MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted

Australia
    As far as I know it's used as more of a mini reward for Staff in recognition of their services, and as rewards for choice events or as Darky said, the leaderboard. I don't think they'll allow all users to set their own titles, since that will eliminate the meaning a Custom Title has right now. Even I'm not allowed to edit my title. It was a one-time luxury :)

2. Pat

Pat The Tech of Oz

Tech

Gotei 13
    Currently only staff members are allowed to edit their user titles. As Darky and WYIS said, others only get it as a one-time reward if they win special contests or such. I know some other forums are more flexible in that matter but I doubt we'll change this policy soon.

Arjuna likes this.
  3. WithYouInSpirit

Australia
    Is the permission tied to changing Custom Titles a Group based perm or a forum setting?

4. Pat

Pat The Tech of Oz

Tech

Gotei 13
    It's a usergroup permission, otherwise admins would need to make these changes each and every time which would be a tedious task.

5. Grimmjagger

Grimmjagger Registered User

中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member

Canada
    Can there be like a monthly/yearly award for those writing story on here? There are quite a lot of effort into them and honestly, I think they need more exposure.

6. WithYouInSpirit

Australia
    There is a Best Writers Award in the Annual Community Awards.

Grimmjagger likes this.