- Joined
- Mar 6, 2009
- Messages
- 11
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 33
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I was wondering if Mangahelpers has ever considered creating a stand alone app for the Apple Appstore to be allowed to let us reach manga on our Ipods or Iphones using an app.
NOTE: I Understand that Safari can do this just fine as well but a simple app that allows us to see the entire picture of the page is easier to load and easier on the reader I guess.
THis is just a suggestion that does not need to be taken seriously. Please tell me what you think about it.
NOTE: I Understand that Safari can do this just fine as well but a simple app that allows us to see the entire picture of the page is easier to load and easier on the reader I guess.
THis is just a suggestion that does not need to be taken seriously. Please tell me what you think about it.