Events Mangahelpers Secret Santa 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Santa Claus

Noël-sama
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
119
Reaction score
293
Gender
Female
Country
North Pole
M3J, you're definitely getting a coal for few years for being such a naughty boy!


I have now sent PMs to everyone telling them who they should make or get a gift for! If you have not received any PMs, please post here so one of my elves can contact me! If you have any problems or any questions, please post here so my elves can see and contact me for the speediest reply! Until then, see you all and hope you enjoy making the gifts! Ho ho ho!

[video]http://youtu.be/ONyXSnL2LtA[/video]

^_^
 

wizzard

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2011
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
1,203
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Bulgaria
wizzard does not understand how his name got mixed among the participants :SOON
 

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,130
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
You posted here a long time ago, saying that you were sending Santa a PM (and that probably confused him).

I think I understand what were you talking about with this "problem" thing...
 
  • Like
Reactions: M3J

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I just wanted everyone to know that I got the best person ever. :derp
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,024
Reaction score
6,631
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock

Schabrak

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 1, 2006
Messages
7,202
Reaction score
2,304
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Or his little helping elves, as they do the work 364 days of the year.

Now I need to stalk "someone" to create a profile for the gift. :D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Who'd you get, Naomi and Schabrak?
 

Josef

Dank Trump
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2010
Messages
10,103
Reaction score
4,938
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Don't forget to guess about who Santa is everyone. :3c You get a SPECIAL prize.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I won't guess about Santa/ :teehee

And I'm keeping my secret santa a secret, Milly.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
You pass the test, Naomichi. :thumbs
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
where do we state our guesses here?

also I see santa totally ignored my stepping down comment MILLY IS SANTA!?!?!? j/k
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
If I was Santa, I wouldn't talk to myself here. <_< Not my fault people like to steal my stellar ideas.

I think we state it after getting the gifts.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
I like 'em fat and jolly.
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
It's pretty obvious to me who Santa is...well, I've narrowed it down to two people.
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Why? Did he send it to anyone else?

I'm not even a part of this freakin' thing, I'm just spamming for the hell of it. -_-
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,181
Reaction score
30,232
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Why? Did he send it to anyone else?

I'm not even a part of this freakin' thing, I'm just spamming for the hell of it. -_-
I think it has more to do with who's Santa :rolleyes:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top