Events Mangahelpers Secret Santa 2012!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
so... I just woke up and feel shitty... I fell asleep last night while sketching my gift. It's not done so make sure you wait a few more hours. Not my fault I wasn't taken off the list when I asked to...now you have to wait!
:comfort

I forgot to say - I sent mines to Santa yesterday. I started late too.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,765
Reaction score
26,139
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hohoho Santa gave you that extension eh? :heh



Stop lying, you're just worried about your own gift. C-nut :hmph
xD - :poke

You know thats not true - since we talked about it yesterday...
But I am curious to see it though - I wonder if my person was Sakura and she did a good job being secret about it.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
I'll send mine when I get off from work tonight!
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,183
Reaction score
30,233
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
I hope my person likes my gift...it's sort of involved and I'm not sure if I had his/her opinion on something involved with it. I put it together hastily, but I've had success with this sort of thing in the past I think :pout
 

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
I also hope my gift is alright :s
Didn't have enough time...

[gb] was it me? :zomg I'm sure I'll love it :blush[/gb]
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Googlez_kun

MH's Best Artist
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Joined
Oct 22, 2008
Messages
9,744
Reaction score
8,510
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Gah-
It's not like I didn't put any effort and time into it, I just wanted to do more.
 

Naomi

MH's Most Beautiful Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 6, 2010
Messages
3,193
Reaction score
6,936
Gender
Hidden
Country
Fun Forum
I hope my person likes my gift...it's sort of involved and I'm not sure if I had his/her opinion on something involved with it. I put it together hastily, but I've had success with this sort of thing in the past I think :pout
Shut up, they'll love it.

I also hope my gift is alright :s
Didn't have enough time...
Considering you shit magnificence...
 
  • Like
Reactions: xi0

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'll send mine when I get off from work tonight!
HAH~ Seem's I wasn't the only late one

hohoho Santa gave you that extension eh? :heh



Stop lying, you're just worried about your own gift. C-nut :hmph


I have a strong feeling you;re santa bobby

Look how crazy this Santa thing makes you do and rush. ^^
Hopefully everyone was done and sent their presents in too -
lol yeah not too proud of what I did but whatever...
 

Bugzee

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
8,407
Reaction score
5,223
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
I've sent my gift to you santa baby.
 

Hakuteiken

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jul 20, 2012
Messages
20,034
Reaction score
6,633
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Casterly Rock
You know, the moment you receive the gift, you will understand it's from mine.

It's that bad.
Worse than Happy "Birthday Massacre" bad.
 

Santa Claus

Noël-sama
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
119
Reaction score
293
Gender
Female
Country
North Pole
Ho ho ho, can someone please inform Evil3ye that their PM storage has reached his limit and that I can't send him a gift? Thank you very much, I appreciate it! ^_^ Back to PMing people their gifts!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top