I'm awareSo that people won't keep asking, I didn't make a ToG-themed gift.![]()
I'm awareSo that people won't keep asking, I didn't make a ToG-themed gift.![]()
It's you, you german troll!! Ç.ÇAnd I know who's your Santa Lala but I won't tell![]()
It's raining here... Close enough.It's snowing in Texas where I live. Just so everyone knows.
All those sets were wonderful~ You are an incredibly talented artist…since I’m assuming you made those. Why me, what did you get?It's raining here... Close enough.
Also Evil was my SS, I think.


Will do! ^_^I can assure you, it was not me. Black Hawk, Schabrak, or some other Germans could have been your Santa. Have fun guessing!
And, Santa Claus, I made room for my present, so please send it to be now.![]()

Wut? I'm not your secret Santa, otherwise I'd have given you something horrible. Or collagen for your lips.I can tell you guys milly's stupid santa cuz he's just so stupid it's obvious |:


You really are good at giving away little hintsMy santa is a certain turkish person. I think. It was a hilarious gift btw. xD

Santa is nii-chan I think.It's just writing the person's name and its done![]()

