Support Mangahelpers turned into a french Website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youbba

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2009
Messages
174
Reaction score
101
Gender
Male
Country
France
Today I had the surprise to see that for me mangahelpers turned into a french website.
I suppose It's a new feature of the beta version. Well I do live in France, and I have nothing against french, But I prefer the original version, the english one.
I tried to look at the options but, I could'nt find a solution.
Can anyone help me please ?
 

Osso

Tech
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Tech
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
392
Reaction score
156
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
mm yeah the french translation is not ready yet...I've removed it for now. And if you look at the footer you can click on the english flag to revert back to english
 

Youbba

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 17, 2009
Messages
174
Reaction score
101
Gender
Male
Country
France
mm yeah the french translation is not ready yet...I've removed it for now. And if you look at the footer you can click on the english flag to revert back to english
Thank you very much :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top