Best luck @AwkwardMisha and yup Dorohedoro is fantastic ! ( I have only watched the anime though, and still need to read the manga)
1st huge thanks to everyone who voted for Marian ! I will try if I can to come later to convince you why Marian is the best husbando. You can check meanwhile, the previous campaign here : Presentation
*2021 I couldnt edit the collage, sorry <3 (actually it's, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023 -> eternity : lifetime greatness)
Man, I remember falling in love with Marian when I was watching D.Gray Man for the first time. Still loves his character personality and ambiguity — I'm re-reading the manga since early this month. Him and Allen chemistry together is a priceless reading.
On other hand, I really like Kaiman's character and his friendship with Nikaido.
Love both mangas and characters. Tho, Marian takes this one for me, took my love back in the day, 13 years ago.
There's been an update to our forum rules to broaden crediting/sourcing to all series news/announcement, etc. Please read HERE
To manage thread loading speeds and general user experience, we'd apppreciate if volume covers could be wrapped in spoiler threads, going forward. If you have any questions, reach out to a staff member. Thanks for your cooperation.
We use cookies
Essential cookies keep the site working. Analytics cookies help us improve.