Discussion - Marley and eldian | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Discussion Marley and eldian

nuur mohamed

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
What do you guys think of these newly introduced factions in attack on titan and what role they will play in the future. Do you think there will be an all out war between the highly advance 20th century civilization and the eldian bloodline or clan within the wall ?

POW

Reaction score
Country
United States
Much has been explained and now we know why the Reiss/Fritz Kings who inherited of the memories of the past were so silent. How could they explain this impossible situation a war they had no confidence in winning. I don't think we are going to see a full scale war with the outside world this is very similar to Claymore's plot point.

I think the story may end with Eren and the Walled city gaining control of all 9 titans and they may choose to combine all their powers into one titan body. (Naruto anyone ....Juubi) They may not play out this story completely but allude to it and doing so may give the Eldian's a chance against the Marley.

Thus the story may end with a restoration of the original divine titan originally used by Ymir Fritz who's powers may be well beyond anything we have seen so far. Having this power will be the ultimate deterrent against Marley.

nuur mohamed

Reaction score
Country
United States
Much has been explained and now we know why the Reiss/Fritz Kings who inherited of the memories of the past were so silent. How could they explain this impossible situation a war they had no confidence in winning. I don't think we are going to see a full scale war with the outside world this is very similar to Claymore's plot point.

I think the story may end with Eren and the Walled city gaining control of all 9 titans and they may choose to combine all their powers into one titan body. (Naruto anyone ....Juubi) They may not play out this story completely but allude to it and doing so may give the Eldian's a chance against the Marley.

Thus the story may end with a restoration of the original divine titan originally used by Ymir Fritz who's powers may be well beyond anything we have seen so far. Having this power will be the ultimate deterrent against Marley.
I Could definitely see this happening.

The question I have is what is this devil creature who gave the original titan the power to be a titan and what did she give in exchange.

POW

Reaction score
Country
United States
I think that part of the story will only be explained when Eren gains access to hidden memories.

The Devil creature is probably the original titan that passed it's power to Ymir. Fritz. Essentially it turned Ymir into a titan and allowed her to eat itself.

Maybe it wanted to die...but meh I don't know the reality could go a lot of different directions.

Eigengrau

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
The Wall
I think that part of the story will only be explained when Eren gains access to hidden memories.

The Devil creature is probably the original titan that passed it's power to Ymir. Fritz. Essentially it turned Ymir into a titan and allowed her to eat itself.

Maybe it wanted to die...
That actually makes sense because it's the fucking "Devil". It makes a "deal", and in return the Devil gets to be spread all over the place through the 9 different Titan powers/Clans, right?

POW

Reaction score
Country
United States
On a side not the Devil looks a lot like Ymirs titan form.

nuur mohamed

Reaction score
Country
United States
On a side not the Devil looks a lot like Ymirs titan form.
It truly does but do you think it will make a appearance in the current storyline or will there be a whole spinoff created for the first titan and the devil.

Also the development the main cast will get will truly be amazing just imagine levi ' s face once he realizes he has literally been killing his own people and have been pitted against each other by a outside nation of humans.

POW

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm not sure if the Ackerman & Asian clans fit into this maybe they are remnants of the 7 titan clans conquered by the Marley or maybe something else.

I wonder how the Ackermens super soldier abilities fall into this. Perhaps it is carry over from one of the 8 titan clans special abilities that was able to be passed on by genetics.

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Reaction score
Country
Uruguay
It truly does but do you think it will make a appearance in the current storyline or will there be a whole spinoff created for the first titan and the devil.

Also the development the main cast will get will truly be amazing just imagine levi ' s face once he realizes he has literally been killing his own people and have been pitted against each other by a outside nation of humans.
Technically all SC members know that titans were once human, so no reason to be shocked + levi is an ackerman, he has nothing to do with the eldian's/ mares/marley

nuur mohamed

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm not sure if the Ackerman & Asian clans fit into this maybe they are remnants of the 7 titan clans conquered by the Marley or maybe something else.

I wonder how the Ackermens super soldier abilities fall into this. Perhaps it is carry over from one of the 8 titan clans special abilities that was able to be passed on by genetics.
Technically all SC members know that titans were once human, so no reason to be shocked + levi is an ackerman, he has nothing to do with the eldian's/ mares/marley
yeah that's a good question where did the ackermans come from and are they some expirment created by the mares just in case the king unleashed the titans so the have this type of super human to deal with the threats of not just the wall titans but any titans who could possibly be a threat to the nation and once the king found out about this the royal family immediately wanted their extermination possible so the wouldn't get in the way if they ever tried to attack the nation. I don't know about the asains tho.

But that's the only theory I can come up with

oh or maybe use the ackermans to one day attack the island so the threat the king made won't work due to them having super human to take care of the titans and wall titans. So that's how they obtain the fossil fuel and coordinates possible ?

Last edited:

requiem46

上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Spain

Didn't Kenny tell his grandfather something along the lines of "We used to be the king's most trusted people, and now we've been reduced to shit and are persecuted"? Perhaps the first king (Fritz) knew that the Reiss family was only supporting the walled kingdom because they wanted to take over the throne (After all, there seems to have been a civil war between the eldian clans). Knowing that the Ackerman and Asians were inmune to mind wiping, and also that ackermans were very skilled fighters, he chose to keep them close to himself all the time (think of the ackerman as the king's personal bodyguards and advisors).

But somehow the Reiss still managed to take over, and the persecution of the minorities started (so that no one would know the truth about the outside world AND about the "fake" royal family)