Mascara

gurlrocker20

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 4, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi! Right now I'm working on a romantic comedy/drama manga entitled Mascara. Basically, it's about a boy who's dream is to become a makeup artist. It's an ongoing, story motivated manga, and it's the first time I've ever made a manga longer than 8 pages:tem My comic can be read by clicking on the banner in my signature, and I update it about every other week. Feel free to leave your opinions of it (I hope I don't end up regreting saying this, lol!)
 

aarenlainey

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 29, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Ukraine
Romance and Drama, not much Comedy unless you count the two waitress as Realistic,about the struggles of 3 friends, and their dilemia between Friendship, Responsibility and Love.The best mascara is out there is Benefit Badlash.Totally plumps up your lashes making them sky-high.Wand is kinda big but who cares.
 
Top