- Joined
- Mar 9, 2021
- Messages
- 2,194
- Reaction score
- 4,757
- Age
- 28
- Country
-
SIU sure does love his shots of Maschenny's mouth. On some level I kind of understand it. Maschenny has been presented as more of a schemer than a traditional combatant.
At this point, her mouth is a more deadly weapon than even the mightiest spears.
For the people of culture amongst us, I've collated all shots that show only her mouth. Enjoy.
@Jubei_Kibagami, @Yhamir ♤♧, @zoradante1, @King Dryst, @Shadowlord123.
At this point, her mouth is a more deadly weapon than even the mightiest spears.
For the people of culture amongst us, I've collated all shots that show only her mouth. Enjoy.
- Lolischenny:
- "You're dancing in my palms" Maschenny:
- "You're such a cute little pawn" Maschenny:
- "Everything is proceeding nicely" Maschenny:
- "I can't contain my excitement any longer" Maschenny:
- "All according to Keikaku" Maschenny:
@Jubei_Kibagami, @Yhamir ♤♧, @zoradante1, @King Dryst, @Shadowlord123.