Request - Member Status Change Request | Page 10 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Request Member Status Change Request

MSofAofCOCA

英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States
Can you get two colors if you meet the requirements for two titles? Like if you translate and scanlate? No real reason, just curious

Also, does releasing the same chapter in 2 different languages count as 2/5 necessary translations, or 1/5?

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Reaction score
Country
Pyke
Can you get two colors if you meet the requirements for two titles? Like if you translate and scanlate? No real reason, just curious

Also, does releasing the same chapter in 2 different languages count as 2/5 necessary translations, or 1/5?
No, you can be a member of more than one usergroup, but only one can be displayed.

And yeah, as long as they're separate translation

bluesky900

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello I would like to apply for a status change to be a Manga Editor. I am an Admin from Mangaichi Edited Manga division. This link to our website should provide enough releases with my work and proof of my member ship on the members page you will find me under the name bluesky on the site. http://mangaichiscans.mokkori.fr/

Last edited:

DoctorApollo

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Israel
Hey I draw stuff, I would like to have artist status.

So...
Members of the artist usergroup must open a gallery to showcase their art. I opened one and am awaiting approval. Edit: here it is.
Must have posted 10 pieces of arts in any of Mangahelpers art forums or own gallery. There'll be ten pieces in the gallery, and I have posted many pieces of art and full one-shots in my few years here, but in my newest thread here there are ten pages of manga.
Must show intent to continue contributing. A minimum of 1 pieces posted every month is expected. I am regularly updating the thread with new pages and progress on my work.
A long period without contribution to the art forum without any hint of return could result in loss of usergroup status. We recommend participation in Art Contests and in the Artist's Studios Showcase and Request threads, for example. Okay.
so yeaaaahhh if that would be possible, that'd be cool.

thanks.

Last edited:

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
France
Hello hello :hurr
I would like to request for the Artist's status please:blush
Here is a link to my gallery: https://mangahelpers.com/forum/threads/goddarknesss-gallery.3006190/
I am maybe new but I plan to partcipate as much as I can in the future, I also participated in the recents arts contests.
Thanks in advance:)

done, good luck and hope to see more from you :) - goldb

Last edited by a moderator:

LaStoria

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States
Hello, I am a JP to EN translator here and I want to request a translator status (I have 6 translations pending for Sleeping Charon which the manga itself is also pending).
My profile: https://mangahelpers.com/t/nira

Last edited:

Riker

Artist
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Reaction score
Country
India
Requesting Artist position.

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Requesting Artist position.

Any update?