- Joined
- Mar 20, 2011
- Messages
- 2,551
- Reaction score
- 1,844
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread
cool vids, KD & Naomi
I'll make one, too.
cool vids, KD & Naomi
I'll make one, too.


.....
One of my budgies was like that, Naomi!That's Kiko. He's cute and nice, but he's really fidgety and he flies A LOT. He's also really bad at flying, so he hits walls and stuff and it's better to just let him stay in the cage. He doesn't like coming out.![]()








For some reason, it made me feel like I was making it zoom in myself, and I felt like a creeper big time.
Like the jaws theme should have been playing or something.
I could show you guys all my Harry Potter stuff, but it might take a while. 

TOO LATE!Btw, you'd might want to change the setting of your video so that it doesn't stay viewable by anyone on youtube, maybe ? You wouldn't want to have creepy guys looking at you, right ?

Also that wasn't even all of my pokemon collection.
Nice. And I wanted to see your plushies!Wow, what a braggartYeah, I unlisted mine while it was uploading. It's for security and work purposes I guess...
Also that wasn't even all of my pokemon collection.

Real live pokemons, of course.What else do you have?

Real live pokemons, of course.![]()
I smiled, I laughed and... I was moved in an odd way 



I wonder how that will happen...No webcamthis was freakintasticI smiled, I laughed and... I was moved in an odd way
next one I wanna see is Gary aka Garbear aka Grandpa aka The Ironist aka Nuno's New Best Buddy![]()


Yeah, I was gonna suggest that too, but forgot.Could someone put the vid thread to the sticky shieet? Came across it like just now.... centuries later![]()


Huh?this was freakintasticI smiled, I laughed and... I was moved in an odd way
next one I wanna see is Gary aka Garbear aka Grandpa aka The Ironist aka Nuno's New Best Buddy![]()
liarNo webcam![]()

I was just joking except for the laughing part, I really did laugh. That makes me remember that it was the first time I heard your voiceHuh?
show us some more pokemon stuff next time 