Member Video Post Discussion Thread

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I only find little fluffy birds cute. Other birds don't have a cute-factor.
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

That's fluffy yes. But that's not cute.

It reminds me of an old guy..
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Fuck yes I'm in! :hip

---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Wah couldn't help myself, uploaded a little teaser :3
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Adam! :zomg

You sound so happyyyy! :hug I liked the video. ^^
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Adi! o/

Yes, I know I'm always in that mood when I'm working out, the gym makes me happy :3
A lot of people who work out are all "aaw this is going to be painful" but I'm like "No, it's going to be great!" :#

Anyway, added a proper vid now. o/
 
Last edited:

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Cool vid Adam! Thanks for sharing.

Loved the story about the dog being evil to your neighbour :rofl Hopefully "see" you soon too :teehee
 

Dried Ambrosia

A Symphony For Your Taste Buds
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 21, 2011
Messages
2,659
Reaction score
5,929
Gender
Female
Country
Buy Moria
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Adaamm..you have a cat and a dog :zomg
 

Adorien

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 9, 2008
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
7,525
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Bulgaria
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I loved it! :zomg

I liked how you said "Hi, it's Blai" in the beginning. xD Your cat looks super cute, your guitar looks and sounds really nice and don't say things like that! You can play just fine, we heard you. You sound awesome! :wtf

I liked the randomness of your video.

"See" you, Adam! ^^
 

goldb

Strongest Under the Sun
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 12, 2008
Messages
27,709
Reaction score
27,506
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Adi is next! :thumbs
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

Meh.
 

kdowns

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 4, 2009
Messages
2,887
Reaction score
1,822
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I haven't watch yours yet Blai. I am in class right now :P

Might upload something tonight.
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,678
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

I also tried to record something this morning xD ( 'cause I said I was going to post something yesterday and failed D: ), but: crappy voice + recording in a hurry = impossible to understand vid XD I'll try again.
 

Nii

EVA Pilot
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Jun 20, 2008
Messages
28,454
Reaction score
28,222
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

now blai's vid was hilarious, laughed my ass off :rofl
I always knew the dude was funny but not that funny

KD and Naom's vids look so bad compared to it :derp

oh well I guess I will buy a cheap web cam these days and post a vid too, this definitely will be a lot of fun :3c
 

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,179
Reaction score
30,225
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
Re: The Video Post Discussion Thread

You have a Bob Marley dog Blai? :wtf
 
Top