Voting Round 2 Mercy vs. Aqua

Who wins?

  • Mercy

    Votes: 18 37.5%
  • Aqua

    Votes: 30 62.5%

  • Total voters
    48
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke
Dunno for what I'm ( :pls ) waiting for more KH or The Lesbian of Us II :lambirb
 
Last edited:

Heero Yuy

Banned
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 17, 2016
Messages
149
Reaction score
155
Age
30
Country
Canada
Dunno for what I'm ( :pls ) waiting for more KH or The Lesbian of Us II :lambirb
KH3 for me cuz it's gonna be 16 years of my life coming full circle, been here since KH1 was released all the way back in 2002 and then after KH3 comes DMC5.
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Didn't read all the comments and never really followed Overwatch, but I use Youtube like everyone here does and sometimes I look at random stuff, and from what I know of this character people are selling her way, way too short. I think what you have is this incredibly in-depth character who has a reason for everything she does. When I'm introduced to a character in whatever media I look at design, personality, backstory, what makes them resonate to me as a viewer and how I feel about them in accordance to the story; Mercy honestly has all of that from my knowledge of Overwatch. I think mecha stuff to a degree is cool, even if the mecha genre has gotten really bad over the years, so idk why people are hating... maybe it's cause she's not womanly enough? Who gives a fuck, she's a beast and the literal definition of what you want in a wife character. I'm very serious when I say that this person is maybe one of the best developed video game characters that I've came across. So yeah, I'm 100% voting for Aqua.
The best developed characters in the rpg genre has to be Magna Carta:Tears of Blood. Just because Blizzard didn't give much of a story for Mercy doesn't mean she's flat. She's a guardian angel with the iconic "heroes never die" line but she's "not a miracle worker" meaning she's rational and logical. This is a waifu war and her characteristics are more waifu. ;)
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
You guys haven't explained how Aqua is a waifu. Instead you guys keep reiterating her game story. Yes it's interesting that she dove into darkness but what makes her waifu material? How does she help her partner/children?
 

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
You guys haven't explained how Aqua is a waifu. Instead you guys keep reiterating her game story. Yes it's interesting that she dove into darkness but what makes her waifu material? How does she help her partner/children?
Yeah, because everything I mentioned what she does and how she is as a person apply to evertyhigng except being a wife. You're right, damn..
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
So features like:
- giving her life for the people she loves
- being sweet and caring
- being absolutely devoted and loyal to you

Are not waifu features.
If that is your opinion reebi, then you are participating in the wrong event.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The only thing you say is "she can heal people". That is great. Really. Yet that also applies to every nurse around. Is every nurse you meet your waifu?
 

Reebi

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 10, 2017
Messages
2,432
Reaction score
4,091
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
So features like:
- giving her life for the people she loves
- being sweet and caring
- being absolutely devoted and loyal to you

Are not waifu features.
If that is your opinion reebi, then you are participating in the wrong event.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
The only thing you say is "she can heal people". That is great. Really. Yet that also applies to every nurse around. Is every nurse you meet your waifu?
First, she is a doctor and a highly skilled one.
Second, I'm sure most people here wouldn't mind a waifu nurse.
Third, I didn't say that's the only thing.
Forth, she can fight and heal
Fifth, she has brains to go with beauty
Sixth, she's sensible and would make sure her partner is happy and healthy
Seventh, lucky seven, even if she were a nurse she is still ten times hotter than Aqua :p



Credits: pintrest
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Jammin, did I get your vote ;)
 
  • Like
Reactions: syx

Jammin

Androssi Worshiper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Mar 16, 2006
Messages
16,851
Reaction score
23,520
Age
43
Gender
Male
Country
United States
First, she is a doctor and a highly skilled one.
Second, I'm sure most people here wouldn't mind a waifu nurse.
Third, I didn't say that's the only thing.
Forth, she can fight and heal
Fifth, she has brains to go with beauty
Sixth, she's sensible and would make sure her partner is happy and healthy
Seventh, lucky seven, even if she were a nurse she is still ten times hotter than Aqua :p



Credits: pintrest
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Jammin, did I get your vote ;)
You already had it. Or rather the google image search for "Mercy Sexy" had it.
 

Sky

Otaku Overlord
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2010
Messages
31,967
Reaction score
23,755
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
First, she is a doctor and a highly skilled one.
Second, I'm sure most people here wouldn't mind a waifu nurse.
Third, I didn't say that's the only thing.
Forth, she can fight and heal
Fifth, she has brains to go with beauty
Sixth, she's sensible and would make sure her partner is happy and healthy
Seventh, lucky seven, even if she were a nurse she is still ten times hotter than Aqua :p

1. Not a waifu feature.
2. Also not a waifu feature
3. Neither did I
4. So can Aqua
5. So does Aqua
6. So does Aqua
7. Grasping at straws here, eh?
 

Gut's is the man

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 28, 2017
Messages
4,802
Reaction score
3,386
Age
29
Country
United States
I though this was aqua from konosuba.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top