- Joined
- Oct 31, 2015
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 1
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
When I first read about the Chimera Ants I saw them only as the enemy and nothing good since they were feeding on humans. Granted later in the manga some of the Chimera Ants are fairly decent and fought for the humans. Saying that a Chimera Ants is always going to be little dangerous because there is that Ants side always there.
Question is what if meruem did not get poison and was able to live on would he actually changes his way? Part of me thinks he knew he was going to die so therefore didn't care because he doesn't have time left.
I mean I couldn't figure out Meruem . He wanted to kill off humans and feed off of them but yet because of Komugi he changed his way only because he couldn't beat her?
Wouldn't that be more of his ants side since within Chimera Ants it's all about who is stronger . I mean let say MEruem beat Komugi ...he would of killed her because he won...a human side would showed compassion ..which I don't think Meruem has or did I read it wrong.
Personally I think they should just wipe out all the Chimera Ants.
Question is what if meruem did not get poison and was able to live on would he actually changes his way? Part of me thinks he knew he was going to die so therefore didn't care because he doesn't have time left.
I mean I couldn't figure out Meruem . He wanted to kill off humans and feed off of them but yet because of Komugi he changed his way only because he couldn't beat her?
Wouldn't that be more of his ants side since within Chimera Ants it's all about who is stronger . I mean let say MEruem beat Komugi ...he would of killed her because he won...a human side would showed compassion ..which I don't think Meruem has or did I read it wrong.
Personally I think they should just wipe out all the Chimera Ants.
