MH APRIL FOOL'S 2011 - Guessing Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Here goes my random guess :tem Sorry if your name is included/not included in this list. :p

njt was IchiMizu

Kaiten was Hirosuke

riki was Maikeru Anjero

Akainu was Kisho Cho

saladesu was Kotaku

benelori was benpi.otoko

igotthegoods was Kusako

Blai was Tamotsu

3c was itoken1

HegemonKhan was Noriyasu

xi0 was Heiwajima

Asarii was Hideko Takamine

c_k was Sumoka Kimono

M3J was Shirohagane

Charlie-San was Chieko

Tsukisama was KojiKondo
People, please try to list your guesses like this. We wanna see who gets the closest guess.
 

Zeltrax

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 30, 2009
Messages
3,138
Reaction score
1,583
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Did destiny took part in this :blink?
I'm not sure about tsukisama tho
Njt was KojiKondo
Kaiten was Ichimizu
Blai was tamotsu :eyeroll
igotthegoods was Kusako..I think, if not she is sala.
riki was Shirohagane
thats all I can try to guess.
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Yeah I agree with M3J, if yall could list your guesses like sodeq did, that'd be great! We really wanna see who can get the closest list :3

Wahahaha I think I was pretty awesome at conusing you guys. Actually we all were :3c ps the front page also holds some clues :p
 

digitaldude

MH's Funniest Member
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 5, 2009
Messages
4,776
Reaction score
11,671
Gender
Hidden
Country
The Wall
The cool japanese guys were mods in disguise?


OH MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD!
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Some people here actually forgot that some people slipped up and posted with the real accounts?:blink...or RU guys just playing along? Good then...

lol@hege...
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Here is a clue:

ALL WERE HEADACHES TO DEAL WITH!!
 

saladesu

in absentia
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 18, 2010
Messages
4,282
Reaction score
6,494
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
That's not a clue, Ghostie D:

I forgot to add that not only did a number of us flub and post with our real accounts as benelori said, some of us also screwed up on #mangahelpers :XD However, it would appear that the people who flubbed are the ones who have yet to be guessed :vbunny Kinda awesome, dontcha think?
 

<.Haruka.>

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
629
Reaction score
385
Gender
Hidden
Country
United Nations
This looks fun for an April's fools event.:amuse Earlier, I thought those names in black are new staff.
Here's my guess for the following... (though most of those i guessed were not really familiar to me, i just made random guessing..)

Kotaku = Asarii
itoken1 = Benelori
Sumoka Kimono = Blai
Kusako = igotthegoods
Tamotsu = Charlie-San
Shirohagane = Gecko moria
Hirosuke = either Kaiten or xi0
Maikeru Anjero = either saladesu or destiny4ever
Kisho Cho = Tsukisama
benpi.otoko = Riki
Noriyasu = thornofcarrion
Heiwajima = 3c
Hideko Takamine = c_k
Chieko = Baboysai
KojiKondo = HegemonKhan
IchiMizu= Gat-X252
 

come come paradise

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
France
I'm not familiar enough with the staff to be able to guess who is who, but please let whoever played Tamotsu know that I am his eternal fangirl :D
 

HegemonKhan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
1,229
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I'm not familiar enough with the staff to be able to guess who is who, but please let whoever played Tamotsu know that I am his eternal fangirl :D
wolf whistles, maybe Tamotsu should stay as Tamotsu, hehe :D

or are you being deceiving as well? :p (J/k...right?)
 

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
a thing for bald?

You sound like my kinda woman! :grin
 

HegemonKhan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2010
Messages
2,367
Reaction score
1,229
Gender
Male
Country
United States
but Ghost, you'll have to compete and win against that bald Bleach character in Zaraki's squad, madamara? uses that spear/bo/stick/staff/stave weapon thing.

and there's Krillion too in DB/DBZ/etc
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
come come paradise is such an awkward username to read, and it doesn't help the avatar's what it is. <__<
 

come come paradise

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
France

ghostexiled

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 4, 2009
Messages
3,536
Reaction score
2,857
Gender
Male
Country
United States
well I have got that dood beat hands down...
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Can you change your username as well, ccp? Please? :wtf
 

Lawl Po Bia

The OMO King
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 18, 2010
Messages
11,478
Reaction score
14,406
Country
Japan
come come paradise is an awesome username m3j ...>_>
 

come come paradise

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2008
Messages
54
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
France
Can you change your username as well, ccp? Please? :wtf
Can I even do that? xD Idk, I go by both on Internet, I don't mind either ^^"

And yes, it is an awesome username, a reminder of my Naruto years :P
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top