Games MH Interview Game- Gallon Edition

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,781
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Last Round Answers

Gryffy
1-What's your favourite sports team?
Answer: I don't watch much sports anymore, but I used to like Barcelona in football before, so let's go with that.

Brandish
2-Lets say you find a funny and dorky girl, and soon after, you two are in love. Imagine you've changed - what's better about you in this scenario?

Answer: Hard to say, really. Perhaps a feeling of meaningfulness, hence increased quality of life/happiness? This is the toughest question to answer yet, lol.

Erin
3-dear Gal-kun, some bad guys have taken your mother and your lover in hostage, you can only save one of them ? who do you choose to save ? bonus question : from which renowned wise man's great work, it is from ?

Answer: My mother. I have no lover. Made that very anticlimactic, didn't I?
As for the second part, it definitely was Hippocrates.

Revo
4-What's your best memory from high school?

Answer: A girl I liked at the time started being very close to me but I was too dumb to catch some pretty obvious hints. Realized 3 years later. I still enjoyed the company, though.

Kiki
5-Describe how you think about Kiki?

Answer: A very polite, kind-hearted, friendly masochist; one of MH's best. <3

Lakhan
6-Which part of your personality would you want your crush to notice ? (Like something that u think defines u as a person).

Answer: Perhaps my loyalty? I'd have said my dry humour, but that one's too obvious to everyone.

Atom
7-What do you plan to take a career in?

Answer: Medicine, probably Cardiology, although the specialization might be different.

Marm
8-If you had to sleep with a MH of choice, who would it be?

Answer: You, Marma. Would be so hot.

Bel
9-What's the craziest thing on Gallons bucket list?

Answer: Learning some Muay Thai or boxing! Not crazy, but it's something.

Shino
10-what is your guilty pleasure.
Answer: Receiving Revo and Marma's nudes regularly.

Crescent
11-What is your kryptonite?

Answer: Nice question!
Misophonia. I can't bear to hear people chewing with their mouths open.



Results:

​

Yellow: jokers
0= Withholds

Erin and Bel only used joker
Marm didn't use any.
Revo used 1 joker and 1 withhold
Atom didn't use his 3rd withhold
All the others used joker and withhols
 
Last edited:

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Hahaha, the comments are always the funniest part about this. So good.
I guess some questions were far too general to be able to get a good answer in, but regardless, it was fun!
Thanks everyone, really enjoyed it!

Special thanks to Asako & Juviii for hosting!
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Comments are something only Asako can answer.

I can't be interviewed if I'm the interviewer so never.

Me as Kinky as Kinky Kiki?? Nani?? :gwah

Oh so you want to dive deep into the hidden possibilities... I see I see... :kappa
:hee We just have to relieve u for the duty as a host for the game. No big deal.

🤔 Oh, u mean u r above him.

Well, if u r feeling left out, i don't mind more joiners. Feel free to participate and bring in participants. :derp
 

Kiki

MIRAXUS FOREVER
九千以上だ! / Kyuusen Ijou Da! / It's Over 9000!
Mangahelper
Joined
Aug 23, 2015
Messages
9,668
Reaction score
31,970
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Fairy Tail
after all u r similar to kinky kiki.
how dare you, I am the one and only :nah

thanks for hosting Asako-pyon and Juviii-tan, it was nice to troll you :teehee those Gallon nudes :teehee

also thanks for being the interviewee Gallon-kun o/ :glomp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

how come I forgot about Gryffindor :fail

congratulations Gryff o/ will definitely nominate you for Best Stalker next year :heh
 
Top