Games MH Interview Game - Game 4 - GodDarkness Edition

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
He's stuck inside. Maybe because his body is contorted so that he can have his guilty faps over Felix.
(Jeez we're going so off-topic here :XD )
Battou wears bra :nah
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
He's stuck inside. Maybe because his body is contorted so that he can have his guilty faps over Felix.
(Jeez we're going so off-topic here :XD )
Nothing's off-topic in Fun Forum. :XD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
EDIT : Wait, are you telling me Battou faps to Felix inside a pokeball? :o
 

Gallon

Artichoke
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 6, 2015
Messages
6,197
Reaction score
13,371
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I'm so close to unwatching this thread.

:twitch
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
I'm sure this is Buttou who asked this:doge
:doge dammit you got me
Well then, @BattousaiYngwie , I choose you! :arf
:arf:handgun dont touch me

so that he can have his guilty faps over Felix.
fapping to felix and guilty dont go side by side to me :hurr

Battou wears bra :nah
dammit you got me again :arf
: Wait, are you telling me Battou faps to Felix inside a pokeball? :o
i fap to felix anywhere :hurr
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
:doge dammit you got me


:arf:handgun dont touch me


fapping to felix and guilty dont go side by side to me :hurr


dammit you got me again :arf


i fap to felix anywhere :hurr
Baka :modsmack

Why didn't you send questions for round 2? Got busy sucking lemons?
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Buttou needs a bit of extra prompting with these things :lmao
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Sowwy, i'm doing this immediatly

Sowwy to embarrass you:biblethump

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD PLEASE:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump:biblethump
I was just joking :teehee You're still my brother don't worry :hip

But I'm going to make @BattousaiYngwie my onii-san, dattebayo! :derp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
I'm so close to unwatching this thread.

:twitch
Please don't leave us :pout.
 

Riomy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
102
Reaction score
237
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Bwahahaha :XD:XD:XD
Oh man, I expected to suck really bad at this but that much? Wheee ~ I'm impressed. :cheez

@Aizen :xp Don't you worry!
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
I was just joking :teehee You're still my brother don't worry :hip

But I'm going to make @BattousaiYngwie my onii-san, dattebayo! :derp
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


Please don't leave us :pout.
WHAT
Do you want me to help you with your lost pics ?:notsure
@Philia done:hurr
 

Farfalla

The Witch of Drama
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
15,210
Reaction score
47,692
Gender
Female
Country
Tuvalu
Voteban our celebrity :bnah

Soooooooooo we could have a poll to pick our celebrities for the future *wink wink* what do you creatures think about it? We suggest celebrities then vote for them.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Voteban our celebrity :bnah

Soooooooooo we could have a poll to pick our celebrities for the future *wink wink* what do you creatures think about it? We suggest celebrities then vote for them.
Then why don't you become the next celebrity ?:arf
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I second this.
But I'm already the Celeb for next game :pout
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Voteban our celebrity :bnah

Soooooooooo we could have a poll to pick our celebrities for the future *wink wink* what do you creatures think about it? We suggest celebrities then vote for them.
Oh, well that's actually a decent idea Lala :]
--- Double Post Merged, ---
They already decided you are the winner of the poll my dear :fan



Votekill Spirit :heh
Until you aren't a timer N00b then I ban you from saying those words :nah
 
Top