- Joined
- Jul 26, 2016
- Messages
- 3,186
- Reaction score
- 5,328
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
I knew you'd be the firstThis is why I PMed like 24 hours ago![]()

I knew you'd be the firstThis is why I PMed like 24 hours ago![]()


Hell yeah Spirit for CelebI think I'll be Celeb next game. Will you host?![]()

Why not, if I can find some timeI think I'll be Celeb next game. Will you host?![]()

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---



Les règles du jeu said:2nd round.
The celebrity has been asked questions with 4 predefined answer options. Then the same questions are asked to the player and the respective options are shown. The player have to figure out which option the celebrity chose.

1 or 2How many multiple-choice questions do we PM you?
Rules page doesn't really give much away
What the hell is that pose?????

Spouse perhaps, but I'm no wife honey
I meant that the question is your work KidSpouse perhaps, but I'm no wife honey

What the hell is that pose?????![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nope. Someone else.
--- Double Post Merged, ---



--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If he doesn't answer in time, then I'm cancelling the last 5 questions he's yet to answer. Gotta make an example of him

I'm back i'llanswer right after my bath11 persons have pmed the answers. 5 sent the questions of round 2.
13 hours remaining to answer questions of round 1.
15 hours remaining to pm questions of round 2
Still no sign of that perverted hobo celebrity
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
If he doesn't answer in time, then I'm cancelling the last 5 questions he's yet to answer. Gotta make an example of him![]()