Because he stalks kira.How could you know?![]()

Because he stalks kira.How could you know?![]()


Aokiji from OPWho's that in your avatar Randi?
All right, thanks.Aokiji from OP


Sex chainjuYou'll change me? What do you mean?
I didn't mean anything like thatOh God no
*runs away from Darky*

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Stop itSex chainju





Yuu willu notu quitu GallyMe not laiku dis kaindu eventu (weirdu as faku), firstu undo lastu timu i do dis. What are the oddsu that I kenu justu quitu?

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
They're the only ones lefts?
--- Double Post Merged, ---
I was talking about that..Oh God no
*runs away from Darky*


Good idea@Philia as the two hosts up until now I think we should just ban kira from the next three games lol



ban kira 

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
