Games MH Interview Game - Game 4 - GodDarkness Edition

kira

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2016
Messages
1,813
Reaction score
17,407
Country
Torumekian Empire
Currently tied with Mrs. Hardy in 1st place :woo:squee:mootastic:inu:isay:ghost

I KNEW it, me and @BattousaiYngwie are rotting at the bottom.
My time at second place was nice but it had to come to an end at some point.
How the tables have turned @Riomy .......Now you are in second place....:8C
And wasn't @kira about to get banned for a few games?.....How the hell did he find his way to the top?! :yodawg
now you see why they wanted to ban me :kappa

also, it's not the overall score. it's just the score for round 2.

Your overall score is now -3, while Riomy is -7. You're still ahead... for now :3c
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
What:SOON
Bromance Rejected
what :gwah we really do think alike :hurr :kappa
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
It seems nobody wants to know me:feelsbadman
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
So my overall score is -1 eh

Gotta step up my game :arf
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Whaaaat?:arf

I got -7 :gwah

But......but im a genius :emocat
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
*pats Emptysoul*
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Question for round 3(Free respinse) sent to Darky. After he answers them I'll come up with some hints for you. Hope fully if Darky answers by then we'll start Round 3 in 15 hours.
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
Wait, is it 8 - 5= 3 points or do I actually have -5 points?
You have 8-5=3 points. I just gave the points for round 2 alone. I'll post the answers and your combined points of round 1 & 2 before starting round 3.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
for the question #9 and #10, there were 2 correct answers. Those who got any of the right option got 1 point for that question.

For#9, correct responses were b and d
for #10, correct responses were a and d

I was very lenient on you guys. Now thank me for it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---
@Philia as the two hosts up until now I think we should just ban kira from the next three games lol
Can't ban a top player :nah
 

Demonspeed

The Bull
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Global Moderator
Joined
Apr 30, 2012
Messages
47,723
Reaction score
61,450
Gender
Male
Country
France
You have 8-5=3 points. I just gave the points for round 2 alone. I'll post the answers and your combined points of round 1 & 2 before starting round 3.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
for the question #9 and #10, there were 2 correct answers. Those who got any of the right option got 1 point for that question.

For#9, correct responses were b and d
for #10, correct responses were a and d

I was very lenient on you guys. Now thank me for it.
--- Double Post Merged, ---

Can't ban a top player :nah
Stupid Sexy Spirit :o.
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
26
Gender
Male
Country
India
I do....but if you give trollish answers that's the FUCKIN result! :arf

I repeat, this is bullshit! Bullshit I say! :arf
Agreed, my senpai and brother :arf

This game is wonderful I get to know @GodDarkness more and more and now I know that I don't wanna know him
Vici throwing in some shade lmao

But I agree completely :kappa
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
The perverted trio @BattousaiYngwie, @Belserion and @Zasz trying to explore Mariana's trench :nh
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Darky already answered the questions for round 3. Sadly I'm not at home and posting from my phone. I'll post the questions in 12-13 hours. Be patient guys.
 
Top