Games MH Interview Game - Game 4 - GodDarkness Edition

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
@Farfalla yu are requested to edukettu dis noob-chan
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Btw Darky, If your full name is something like Abdul Romain Francois in short ARF :arf then I'll have to calculate the points again. So tell me it's not something like that.
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Btw Darky, If your full name is something like Abdul Romain Francois in short ARF :arf then I'll have to calculate the points again. So tell me it's not something like that.
Don't worry, mine is ...look up there
Tut tut GoD, tut tut. Guess you're not even into trivia games huh :bnah

And my trench had enough SAns/chibis visitation, tyvm.
I see clearly:e3
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'm seeing a brand new world right now. :kappa
 

Riomy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2015
Messages
102
Reaction score
237
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
:rofl What the hell? xDD You've got to be kidding me, what's up with those results?!

@Aizen XDDD Didn't we just talked about that yesterday, how it is impossible for me to ever overtake you? Well, I'm still behind but not that much anymore :P
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
The water pressure of course. :kappa
Marianas Trench is the deepest part of the world's oceans after all. :nerd
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Smh Darky, how didn't you know this?
 

Aizen

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2016
Messages
1,469
Reaction score
4,067
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
So I have 3 points overall :sweatbunny as Long as I'll beat @Aizen nothing else matters :smoke
Savage as always @Vici :arf:handgun
Currently tied with Mrs. Hardy in 1st place :woo:squee:mootastic:inu:isay:ghost



now you see why they wanted to ban me :kappa

also, it's not the overall score. it's just the score for round 2.

Your overall score is now -3, while Riomy is -7. You're still ahead... for now :3c
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


what :gwah we really do think alike :hurr :kappa
Ah i see well considering i cannot even recognize that this score was just for this round, I will be heading deeper into the pit next round i am sure.

:rofl What the hell? xDD You've got to be kidding me, what's up with those results?!

@Aizen XDDD Didn't we just talked about that yesterday, how it is impossible for me to ever overtake you? Well, I'm still behind but not that much anymore :P
Not looking so "impossible" now i gotta say.....But we shall see who has the last laugh! :8C
 
Last edited:
Top