Wait... Mods can do it on their own but you didn't even know that it's in Personal Details? LOOOOLDone![]()
Wait... Mods can do it on their own but you didn't even know that it's in Personal Details? LOOOOLDone![]()
You did not even teach me thatWait... Mods can do it on their own but you didn't even know that it's in Personal Details? LOOOOL

No one plays this anymore, Lad.what is this game and how can i play
Maybe that needs to be changed.No one plays this anymore, Lad.


Same here o/Interview game.. Good times..
I'd like to play it again![]()
yes do that o/I can host one if there's a few people who'd like to play.

Well...I want toI'd find one : ) Someone can volunteer too, do you want to be interviewed Elusia?

Okay, it's you then.Well...I want to![]()
Not here, I'll make a post in the sign up thread first.Shall I start tagging people
I would never turn down a strong Aussie such as u Don...I'm not going to ask @Vici ... plead and plead, only for her to not accept ; )


WHY AM I NOT THE CELEB!
YOU ARE ALL HERE BECAUSE OF ME! MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!