MH Interview Game - Game 5 - WYIS edition

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
You'll see, I'll have my revenge someday. :kappa
 

Temperance

The Red Spear
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
3,186
Reaction score
5,328
Gender
Male
Country
France
Still wondering how I got 7:oh
pretty sure Darky's reflecting on his performance thus far:teehee And considering the fact he tried to get hints from WYIS didn't help improve his performance :facepalm
What:o
I think I'll have to change of sensei:feelsbadman
@Atomicus I never said I agreed
(It was someone else:arf)
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore


And I was considering you as friend in the past :emocatdat words are sharper than a blade Dimaria used on someone :kappa

--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Third and Final round of MH Interview Game 5 - WYIS edition

In this round you must answer each question, and you are provided hints for answers. Please submit them to me in the next 48 hours.
​


1. What is your current job / part-time job? Hint: An assistant job in hospitality

2. What is the easiest science for you? Hint: One of the fundamental/main branches of science

3. Which city do you live in? Hint: Australia

4. Would you ever consider becoming a manga artist? Hint: Yes or No answer will do

5. Where do you want to visit most in the world? Hint: A mountain range

6. What's your favorite color? Hint: No hints

7. What's your favorite Genre of music? Hint: Modern music genre

8. Whats the longest you've gone without sleep? Hint: A number of days, prime number

9. What's your favorite dish ? Hint: Messy

10. What's your favorite anime ? Hint: An acclaimed shonen series

11. You have to kill a MH member in order to survive. Which MH member would you kill? Hint: Someone in this interview game
 
Last edited:

Vici

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
3,413
Reaction score
16,901
Gender
Female
Country
Pyke

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,194
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Round 3 was hard, I just answered randomly :pout I m afraid battou wins over me

Pleeeease Brandis-kun, don't let this happen!!!



Do something , kill him temporarily or ban him till the end of the game... or just pretend not to have received his submissions or .... change his answers ...
anything but do something so i can win this, pleaaaaase !!! ♥

 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
Round 3 was hard, I just answered randomly :pout I m afraid battou wins over me

Pleeeease Brandis-kun, don't let this happen!!!



Do something , kill him temporarily or ban him till the end of the game... or just pretend not to have received his submissions or .... change his answers ...
anything but do something so i can win this, pleaaaaase !!! ♥


I have not replied to the last 2 rounds yet im still beating you? :notsure



This is gonna be easier than i though
 

EmptySoul

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2016
Messages
765
Reaction score
3,282
Country
Akatsuki
Pmed

I guess this is the end for me :emocat
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Me too :(
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,247
Reaction score
33,631
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
We got 6 in only :feelsbadman

Waiting for the rest of you:bkitty
 

Zasz

Bishoujo Collector
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Sep 17, 2012
Messages
7,072
Reaction score
5,797
Country
Marine Headquarters
I'll try to answer, but I already know what is waiting for me. :kappa
 
Top