1: You are the one that killed
@Farfalla in Mafia Game 52 ??
True
2. WYIS is both a Kouhai and a Senpai.
True
3. WYIS does not mind sharing a bed with darky
False
4. WYIS likes to drink coffee than tea?
True
5. Do u like Nii-chan more than Gary ?
True (Well I can't say I like one over the other but I communicate with nii more often)
6. Ur a teenager?
Well, for 3 more months so True
7. Are you currently an admin of World Elite?
False
8. Suzu touched himself inappropriately with kaneki

at last once (
I have the finger cracking and that can be innapropriate in public so)
True
9. Spirit is proud of his "Kohai" Dude you became a mod in like 3 months. Of course I am :]
True
10. Spirit prefers lolis to milfs
True
11. WYIS is actually female.
False
12. Is Spirit an alchemist ?
True
Who do you think is the greatest spammer on MH (excluding yourself)?
Most of the Fun Forumers
What "Dere" type do u prefer?
Tsundere
With whom do you get along the most on MH?
Aizen
What is Spirit's eyes color?
Light Blue
What was your favorite 2016 anime?
Re: Zero
What's the thing that made him the most ashamed of ?
Darky's score in round 1
What is your favourite game type/genre ??
Open World/FPS
Why did you join MH?
To talk about Tokyo Ghoul
What was the last game WYIS played on a console?
Doom (2016)
So, what do u want to become in future in context to having philosophy as secondary ?
An Anthropologist
Which MH member Spirit would like to consider as his wife?
Uuuuhhh... None
What is your current job / part-time job?
I'm an Assistant Chef who works at a Country Club Resort.
What is the easiest science for you?
Chemisty
Which city do you live in?
Melbourne
Would you ever consider becoming a manga artist?
Not really. I can't draw very well and I wouldn't be patient enough.
Where do you want to visit most in the world?
The Andes in South America
What's your favorite color?
Blue
What's your favorite Genre of music?
Alternative Rock or Electronic
Whats the longest you've gone without sleep?
5 days.
What's your favorite dish ?
BBQ Pork Ribs 
what's your favorite anime ?
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
You have to kill a MH member in order to survive. Which MH member would you kill? Ajeel Ramal (He's dead to me since he hasn't played this game like: at all)