Phi-kun, can you wait until tomorrow please? I have got an exam tomorrow so...
Sure. You have 17 hours leftPhi-kun, can you wait until tomorrow please? I have got an exam tomorrow so...
There should be a total of 15 questions for the first round.Oh holy crap, that was just the half, that I answered?!
![]()
Took me already forever
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
--- Double Post Merged, ---

I'll fight anyone who frames him 

And @Holt 
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---


--- Double Post Merged, ---


I can't stop laughing at this line@Zasz don't be so afraid of Mariana's trench


I don't think there can be more people like him...people like him are one in a billion.No... You might meet more of Battou's kind down there....
![]()

Why do you think the reason is that you don't see his kind often? It's because they're all down there...I don't think there can be more people like him...people like him are one in a billion.![]()

@Evil3ye Oya oya, pliz evil-kun illuminate me, what kind of questions do you want me to ask you for the next round ?I'm very disappointed by those boring questions btw. Guys, are you even trying??![]()
Oh yes, super true.1. Evil3ye likes cats
2. You've wanted to kiss a man
Trueeee. Wouldn't that anybody say about oneself?3. Evil is a responsible person
4. You have more than one hole in your arse
Lol. I had her long before. Now he can keep her, I don't mind, false.5. You would steal Farfy away from Hardy
Probably false. Me and her have different taste.6. You would wear a Farfalla avi for a month
True.7. Evil is a pessimist
False. I think sex is overrated.8. Evil spends his nights in brothels
False. I think Philia did a really poor job organizing.9. Evil is freaking excited for this game

Oh hell yes, I have. And I don't know what the fuck is wrong with that. I love lemons.10. Evil already sucked a lemon![]()
False.11. Do you watch ecchi?
Sad but true.12. Do you have a stash of Farfalla pictures stored in a folder?
True13. You are the first Mafia Game host of MH
Flase14. Evil is bisexual

false
absolutely true !!!!
- yes
True
False
- True
- False
-- T
- T
TRUE
TRUE
False
False--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---






--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
And he is too.I don't like Mariana's Trench at all
I can already see Battou's Cousin beckoning to me...