- Joined
- Jul 26, 2016
- Messages
- 3,186
- Reaction score
- 5,328
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Nope no bromance just luck![]()

We still have timeBut you haven't sent your questions yet![]()

Nope no bromance just luck![]()

We still have timeBut you haven't sent your questions yet![]()


--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Nah...it will only take effect if you're going to the minus.....-5,-4,-3,-2,-1 shall become 0 for you.Let's see if my question is included this time (I noticed you forgot to add my +5 points from the last round - want me to correct that obvious mistake?)
...skipping going in danger zone huh
Yes, so we should all get +4He did not answer last 4 huh...skipping going in danger zone huh

I did, dunno why Philia didn't put it in there.He did not answer last 4 huh...skipping going in danger zone huh
Exactly...why 0? But MEH, would not make any differenceYes, so we should all get +4![]()
How abt force the celebrity to give the answer instead ?
No, I wouldn't do that to DarkySo, did ulq take atomicus away from Darky?![]()

Lies!No, I wouldn't do that to Darky![]()


I knew you'd get good scores+8
Much better than i thought![]()







Nah...you should do well compared to others.....might still be in minus in this round thoYou know what? Because it's Abrar, I'm going to dig a trench inside Mariana's Trench. @Philia -100 points please.

Trust me. I want this. I want to break records! For the bro Atomicus of course.Nah...you should do well compared to others.....might still be in minus in this round tho![]()

14. What does pussy taste like?
I had to pick one from this or
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
He did. All of them were FalseHe did not answer last 4 huh...skipping going in danger zone huh
Ok but we should find out more about @Atomicus ( Even if it's not so exciting itselfI had to pick one from this or
"What do you do to get the pussy wet?"
What can I do? The two questions I asked were normal questions so that there are some non-perverted questions.
)..
The question is more like how the pussy tastes like to Atomicus. Therefore a valid questions.Ok but we should find out more about @Atomicus ( Even if it's not so exciting itself) not how the pussy taste like that kind of questions should just be invalid and a user should ask another one
![]()