In, hopefully I don't disappoint again '-''''
Now that I have your attention, I confirm my participation in this once upon a 5+ year event.
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Because I don't believe in Santa.@Ustegius why haven't you signed up yet?![]()

I assumed your better half would bring you here even if I didn't tag you myself.I'll wait for a lovely tag by Santa san before I sign up
In tho

No!Because I don't believe in Santa.

Wow you‘re a bigger trickster than I thought back when growing up.I assumed your better half would bring you here even if I didn't tag you myself.![]()

Too lazy![]()
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
@Sakashi, @gnut @Lady pompom @Ustegius @Totinona why haven't you signed up yet?![]()
The opening post explains briefly how the gifting giving will work. If you have any other questions, I can answer them here or message meToo lazy
Forgive me senpai
I AM IN. I have no clue how this works but I’ll do my best.



I think you send me.. the wrong one..Hello everyone,
You should've all received a message from me stating you've been you've got for Secret Santa. Good luck everyone; looking forward to seeing all the creative gifts this year!
Noel.![]()

Or...the perfect oneI think you send me.. the wrong one..![]()

Or...the perfect one![]()
What, you don't like challenges either?
Got someone good?Tough luck, I'm hyped :3