Events MH Secret Santa 2020

Who is Santa~?


  • Total voters
    23
  • Poll closed .

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
I guess @MarmaladeSky is my SS? The Harry Potter set + quote are quite nice, also involves my favorite ship :hmm
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
I think rather than waiting we can do the reveal tomorrow. Everyone has their gifts now and I think everyone has also voted. :nod
Rather than waiting for tomorrow we can do the reaveal now.
 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,035
Reaction score
14,783
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
My new suspects for my gift are Desin, Revo and Farf. :grumble
 

desin24

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 21, 2013
Messages
1,415
Reaction score
5,425
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Austria
Wearing my lovely gift. Really loving the set. As for my guesses I am really not good at these. My initial guesses were Evil or Lala. Absolutely not due to outside info I might also suspect Gry-kun or Pom-chan. Either way thanks very much and tomorrow I shall know for sure who to thank.
 

Santa Claus

Noël-sama
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2011
Messages
119
Reaction score
293
Gender
Female
Country
North Pole
Morning everyone,

So today is finally the day, Secret Santas you are free to reveal yourselves now! :cheerbunny

As for who I am behind this beautiful shining avatar...well...most of you guessed right:


goldb
I hope you all enjoyed taking part and the gifts you received :vbunny
 

Evil3ye

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 19, 2008
Messages
7,276
Reaction score
28,466
Country
Fun Forum
My present was a drawing for @Belserion 😘
I hope it gave you some joy although polishing my drawing skills is totally up there for new year resolution xD :sweatdrop

Now whom am I to thank for this cute Usagi set? come here, have a hug :hug
 
Last edited:

Hardy

Mangahelper
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Mangahelper
Joined
Jun 5, 2012
Messages
11,132
Reaction score
14,109
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Argentina
Waaaaat maybe I'm a hipster but was really convinced it wasn't Bob hahaha. Even thought it could be Kiki but was out of the poll just to troll.
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,202
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Oh, as she guessed, my recipient was @Asako hope you like your gift, happy to see you wearing the set :zomg


I got this lovely drawing, and i have no idea who did that to me (i thought of someone from op section tho), in any case thxs, its amazing, and you got such great skills !



Edit : Will wear this as a sign after Holidays :wtf
 

Riku

Dirty Blonde
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Mangahelper
Joined
Nov 24, 2007
Messages
3,736
Reaction score
17,767
Country
Torumekian Empire
My present was for @Ustegius. Hope you liked.
I did some stalking and found out he has a lovely gallery. You all should go check.
Thank you! Just implemented the set you gave. The Beastars card was cute as hell! So hyped for Beastars S2,the opening just relased during Christmas. Hype is big :nod

Do not check the MH gallery though. It is ancient.
 
Top