Events MH Secret Santa 2022

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
My fav memory hmmm setting up the christmas tree with my dad and later at night waking up to stalk santa (failed each time) ah also stealking the candy from the tree when parents weren.t looking (yes we had packs of wrapped candy hung in the tree and we.d spend weeks trying to clean the tree up xD
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Thank you my secret santa!!! I absolutely love the set ♥ the avi is so cute! and I adore that font! Mby santa can tell me the font name? ♥♥♥♥
 

Erinyes

Savage Huntress
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
6,522
Reaction score
61,164
Gender
Female
Country
The Wall
Many thxs to my secret santa too, I got some lovely gifts , it's someoene who obviously knows I love Marian cross ( Oh wait, everyone knows that !! :arf ) and that I'm dancing flamenco and that I love gothic clothes :teehee . I'm hesitating between a couple of persons , whoever it is thanks so much, loving it !








 

Juviii

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 15, 2016
Messages
1,034
Reaction score
14,779
Gender
Female
Country
Portugal
Thank you Santa-chan! My gift is very lovely. :zomg
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---

Do we guess who it is here or by pm?
 

Baka Taichou

MH Tsundere Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,770
Reaction score
5,687
Gender
Female
Country
Romania
I'm gonna go with Farf for my guess, sth about the avi, reminds me of MG style avis xD
 

Hermit

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 9, 2016
Messages
6,560
Reaction score
24,727
Age
31
Country
Mozambique
Thank you my lovely SS ;)

First time Ive ever gotten a personal art piece like that :nod Unfortunately I suck at guessing :hmm No clue who the SS is.

 
Last edited:

Copy Panda

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 1, 2015
Messages
4,534
Reaction score
21,756
Gender
Female
Country
China
terrible guess by him, as if bear can draw with these paws 😤😭
 

Asako

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2018
Messages
2,062
Reaction score
15,308
Gender
Female
Country
Tunisia
Thanks to whoever my SS is, really like my gift tho I'm wondering who it is
Got a kama and zhongli gift with a message
The wording of the message makes me think its @Juviii or @Copy Panda
Plus its someone who knows I'm into genshin, must have heard me call zhongli hot daddy but isn't that into genshin fandom at least i think so as there other characters i like more :XD

Still i feel like panda could went with venti not zhongli as a gift because of MG...no idea
Im leaning more for juviii
Plus it was someone that was dedicated enough to make a fake email calling themselves clonenono XD and someone who does their gift early





Btw will make kama gift my new sig soon
 
Last edited:

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Ty to my SS, got a nice pair of gifts , really liked them
I got an esdeath set, a nice homura and Undertaker gif. Will be changing to esdeath set soon

My initial guesses were @Copy Panda @Baka Taichou @Juviii @Erinyes @Hermit . But after eliminations, am left with @Baka Taichou or @Juviii .





What are your favorite Christmas memories? 🎄
Once, as small kids , i and my siblings tore off each sock and attached both together to make it one bigger sock believing tht if bigger sock, bigger present santa could leave in it. :lmao
 
Last edited:
Top