Games MH's Interviewer Game - Sign Up and Information Thread

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I'm in.
But I think some rules need edification.

With more players, you'll get more questions. So better not have a fixed number of questions.

Also, I think we need a bigger penalty for not answering questions. -1 is not enough.
It's good that we're getting this series rolling again. It was broken to begin with and now we're slowly giving feedback and building a pretty good game out of this.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
With more players, you'll get more questions. So better not have a fixed number of questions.
Okay I'll just omit the number for now

Also, I think we need a bigger penalty for not answering questions. -1 is not enough.
So it's -1 for not answering all of the questions? Or just the 1 question?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
So it's -1 for not answering all of the questions? Or just the 1 question?
-1 for not answering questions in a whole round.

Last game, when someone didn't answer a question, I took it as "withheld". This happened twice I think.

Anyway -1 is a too small penalty.
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Okay I'll just omit the number for now



So it's -1 for not answering all of the questions? Or just the 1 question?
Yes I think you get -1 points for each question you don't answer as opposed to -1 point for not participating. That makes the punishment an incentive to play
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
-1 for not answering questions in a whole round.

Last game, when someone didn't answer a question, I took it as "withheld". This happened twice I think.

Anyway -1 is a too small penalty.
Well that's a silly rule to me so I agree it needs changing. I mean you get 3 withholds, after that a 'blank' should just be the same as a wrong answer. And you should have to nominate a withhold too (?).
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Then again, no one is going to win by taking a knee are they?
 

Philia

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
2,423
Reaction score
2,464
Gender
Male
Country
Joker
I mean you get 3 withholds, after that a 'blank' should just be the same as a wrong answer.
I took not answering as withhold. After 3 withholds a blank answer should mean a wrong answer. You could do it differently too. Like Blank answer as wrong answer. Withholds have to be specifically declared.
 

Brandish μ

Taking notes
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
10,246
Reaction score
33,630
Gender
Male
Country
Kingdom of Fiore
I took not answering as withhold. After 3 withholds a blank answer should mean a wrong answer. You could do it differently too. Like Blank answer as wrong answer. Withholds have to be specifically declared.
Alright I'm gonna amend it now :)
--- Double Post Merged, , Original Post Date: ---
Also after that change, I think we keep it the same until next game (so that people can just sign up)
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
I took not answering as withhold. After 3 withholds a blank answer should mean a wrong answer. You could do it differently too. Like Blank answer as wrong answer. Withholds have to be specifically declared.
That's how I'd do it
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
Okay , a new game.......So, correct me if I m wrong.
Participating but not answering in that round was -1 before
and answering but skipping had -1 too....So, what are new deduction for skipping a few bur answering and also for not answering a round at all ?

So, what is penalty for skipping rounds ...Is it same deduction for all rounds or different for every round ?
 

Spirit

Friend
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 4, 2016
Messages
8,110
Reaction score
13,059
Age
27
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Okay , a new game.......So, correct me if I m wrong.
Participating but not answering in that round was -1 before
and answering but skipping had -1 too....So, what are new deduction for skipping a few bur answering and also for not answering a round at all ?

So, what is penalty for skipping rounds ...Is it same deduction for all rounds or different for every round ?
If you don't answer a question even wothout a withhold, you get -1 point for EACH question in any round you don't answer
 

Static

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 18, 2016
Messages
5,918
Reaction score
10,237
Age
25
Gender
Male
Country
India
Im in.
 

lakhan220

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 16, 2016
Messages
895
Reaction score
9,011
Age
32
Country
India
I am in
 

Battou

⎲⎳
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Global Moderator
Joined
Oct 11, 2015
Messages
2,501
Reaction score
8,347
Age
31
Gender
Male
Country
Uruguay
i think @Erinyes is scared of going against me


Im in, gotta recover from that awful score i got
 
Top